Want to know the 10 best car waxes for your vehicle? When you go to wash your car and don't add wax it makes your vehicle look very dull and streaky. Wax will also protect your paint job, which is very important to keeping your car looking nice for the life of the vehicle.
- Black Magic Wet Shine Liquid Wax. This type of wax has UV protection and will protect your vehicle from the damaging sun and environment. This wax also works well on old vehicles to help give the old paint a shine.
- Turtle Wax Carnauba Wax. This type of wax is said to be easier to apply than Black Magic, even though both are good. This wax does offer a great water repellant that keeps pollutants away from the car.
- Mothers California Gold Original Formula Carnauba Cleaner Wax. The Mothers California Gold Original Formula Carnauba Cleaner Wax is known to be good on spider webbing and minor flaws in your paint. Great for covering minor flaws.
- Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax. The Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax was first made to insulate electrical components but is now used regularly for the outside of your car. It is supposed to last on your vehicle for around five months.
- Armor All Car Wax. The Armor All Wax is one of the most well-known waxes around and is sold just about anywhere. It's always been known to give your car long-lasting protection.
- 3M Perfect-It Show Car Liquid Wax. This wax is mainly for new or nearly new paint on cars. It is not rated to do well on old paint.
- Nu Finish Polish NFP80 Car Wax. The Nu Finish is known as a high-performance paste wax. Also known as the only wax that can be considered a once-a-year wax.
- Eagle One Wax as you Dry. This is rated as the highest spray wax out there. This wax you spray on your wet car and wipe off and it will dry to a shine. Known to save you a lot of time because it can dry as you go.
- One Grand Blitz Car Wax. The One Grand Blitz is known to work on all types of paint and colors. It also does not contain any cleaners or abrasives.
- Zumol Hand Crafted Wax. The Zumol Hand Crafted Wax has a unique formulation of nutritive oils and rare Brazilian Carnauba and is designed to protect your car while producing an ultra-brilliant, durable sheen. It seems to be rated to work better on light colored vehicles.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Online Gaming
Get into FPSs and MOBAs without getting your ass kicked… too much.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.