To be on the list of the ten best cardio workout songs, a tune needs to have a beat that keeps people moving and music that makes you want to keep working out. It also helps to have a catchy refrain that comes around at a regular interval to help exercisers keep time. Make a mix tape of the ten best cardio workout songs of all time and watch the pounds just melt away.
- Beastie Boys "So What'cha Want." The dragging beat in this tune and the regularly repeated, and catchy, refrain help to make this one of the ten best cardio workout songs of all time. This is a great song to get your workout started as it has a steady but medium tempo beat.
- Jet "Are You Gonna Be My Girl?". A song definitely worthy of being on the ten best cardio workout songs. A long intro that leads to a solid beat to keep the blood flowing.
- Bow Wow Wow "I Want Candy". A hypnotic but persistent beat and a refrain anyone can remember make this one of the ten best cardio workout songs of all time.
- Queen with David Bowie "Under Pressure." This song has one of the most famous bass lines in rock history complimented by two of the finest voices to ever sing rock music. Give "Under Pressure" a chance at your next workout and you will see why this is one of the ten best cardio workout songs of all time.
- Survivor "Eye of the Tiger". A bit of nostalgia from the 1980's, but this song still has the ability to get your blood going and your feet moving. Follow along to the beat for a great four minute workout.
- Beck "Loser". This break-out hit for Beck has a great cardio beat and a deliberate refrain that can help you keep rhythm while getting your hear rate up. You and your exercise friends can also spend time arguing about the lyrics in the refrain on "Loser" as well.
- Bill Conti "Gonna Fly Now". This song is better known as the theme from the movie "Rocky." That famous trumpet intro gets your blood going and makes this one of the ten best cardio workout songs of all time.
- Cake "Going The Distance". This is another song on the ten best cardio workout songs that has an intro to help you get ready to start working out. A head-bobbing beat and lyrics everyone can sing along with.
- Brooks and Dunn "Boot Scootin' Boogie". "Boot Scootin Boogie" is a very simple country song that helped start the line dancing craze. It begs for people to maintain a steady but brisk pace which makes it the perfect cardio workout song.
- Naughty by Nature "O.P.P." The lyrics on "O.P.P." are a bit suggestive, but there is no denying the cardio value of the beat in this song. The frantic pace of the rapping in this helps to really push your workout along.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."