If you're trying to decide on or thinking of switching careers, keep the 10 best career jobs in mind. There are many job opportunities in today’s market and with all the choices; it’s hard to decide what to get into. Many people aren’t sure if they should get a job because they love the work and they’re more interested in the money. The best jobs are out there, you just need to know what they are.
- Mathematician – These individuals apply mathematical theories and formulas in order to solve problems in a business or educational environment. The average income is $95,000.
- Actuary – People in this field determine the probabilities of things such as accidents, death, sickness and the loss of theft and disasters. The average income is $90,000.
- Statistician – People in this field input numbers from results of surveys. The average income is $72,000.
- Biologist – An individual in this field studies the relationship between animals and plants in the environment. The average income is $74,000.
- Software Engineer – People in this field research and develop software systems for companies which relate to medical and industrial. $85,000.
- Computer Systems Analyst – This position involves planning and developing computer systems for companies. The average income is $75,000.
- Historian – People in this field analyze and record historical data. The average income is $60,000.
- Sociologist – People in this field study human behavior by examining interactions between groups and certain people. The average income is $60,000.
- Industrial Designer – Individuals in this field design and manufacture products. The average income is $58,000.
- Accountant – People in this field prepare and analyze financial reports. The average income is $60,000.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Cooking With Booze: Stiegl Radler Crockpot Carnitas
Perfect hot-weather tacos, with pork simmered in summer beer.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
Lucy Kicks Ass, Metaphysics, Logic
If you are willing to relax, get on board and tweak your suspension-of-disbelief meter to 11, it’s not the worst way to spend 89 minutes.