10 Best Careers For 2010
The 10 best careers for 2010 will take advantage of the state of the economy and the need of consumers. Being able to find a career that will always be relevant is vital to your job security and compensation. If you are having trouble locating the best careers for 2010, ask yourself what services exist that will always be in demand.
- Accountant. Tax season will always keep you in business. Seek out local businesses and offer your bookkeeping services throughout the year. Always a great way to earn a buck by helping others protect their assets, this is not only one of the best careers for 2010, but also for all time.
- Teacher. Helping shape young minds is a great way to earn a living if you care about kids. Teachers enjoy around three months per year off, too, making it one of the best careers for 2010 if you like to work hard and play hard.
- Nurse. Are you the giving sort? Help others by filling the shortages in the nursing field. Care for patients when they need you the most and help them get back on their feet.
- Doctor. Diagnose illnesses before they become serious. Help patients fight through pain and deliver babies. Counsel families that are hurting. It's all in a day's work for a doctor, making this highly paid profession one of the most deserving and best careers for 2010.
- Software Developer. Software programs have made life easier for everyone. From writing screenplays to controlling weaponry, the possibilities you have as a software developer make it one of the best careers for 2010 and the road ahead!
- How-to Writer. Complex solutions will always need simple explanations. That's where the how-to writer earns his job security and his paycheck. Work for a company or as a freelance technical writer. The choice is yours and the options are great.
- Soldier. Being a soldier can be dangerous work, but there will always be a need for one and a paycheck for those brave enough to take up the cause. The consistency of being a soldier makes it one of the best careers for 2010.
- Clergyman. Like it or not, clergymen have found employment for over 2,000 years and counting. In uncertain times, people need to find their faith and you can help them do so.
- Police Officer. Law and order are essential to the proper functioning of society and achieving these concepts is not possible without police officers to uphold the rules. One of the few professions where you can earn a respectable income with just a high school diploma, police officers have bright futures no matter where they are located.
- Firefighter. Firefighters' work schedules make most professions envious. However, when there is a true need for a firefighter, they put their lives on the line for the service of the community. Good pay and it only requires a high school diploma in most locations!