If you are planning to take a vacation soon, you will want to know about the ten best Caribbean resorts. The Caribbean islands are ideal for relaxation, golfing, swimming and sightseeing along the sandy beaches.
Here are the ten best Caribbean resorts:
- Amanyara. This resort is the first of ten best Caribbean resorts for obvious reasons. Amanyara is located on the British West Indies Island of Turks and Caicos. It offers privacy, stunning scenery and lush tropical vegetation. Amanyara, Northwest Point, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, British West Indies.
- Caneel Bay. If your vacation takes you to the U.S. Virgin Islands, visit Caneel Bay in St. John. The second of our ten best Caribbean resorts is somewhat more low-key and less modern than Amanyara, but you may welcome the slower pace. Caneel Bay, Route 20, Caneel Bay, St. John, US Virgin Islands, 00831.
- Cobbler’s Cove. This spacious hotel in Barbados is one of the most popular resorts in the Caribbean. Overlooking sparkling blue waters, Cobbler’s Cove is the perfect vacation spot if you are seeking total relaxation. Cobbler's Cove, Road View Steightstown, St. Peter, Barbados.
- El Conquistador Resort. This spectacular resort is found in Puerto Rico, nestled atop a 300-foot cliff. You are sure to find it soothing and peaceful, but there are also tourist attractions and shopping galore. El Conquistador Resort, 1000 Conquistador Avenue, Fajardo 00738, Puerto Rico.
- Galley Bay. Found in Antigua, Galley Bay features a white sand beach and gorgeous palm trees. Individual cottages complete with pools and colorful gardens are the norm here. Galley Bay Resort, Galley Bay Beach Road, St. John, Antigua.
- Ladera. Located in St. Lucia, Ladera is simply stunning. The three- walled, open-air villas will take your breath away. Experience mountain views, sea breezes and island sunsets without ever leaving your room. Definitely one of the ten best Caribbean resorts! Ladera, P.O. Box 225, Soufriere, St. Lucia, West Indies.
- Palm Island. Near St. Vincent and The Grenadines, this tropical island resort boasts five white sand beaches and delicious cuisine. Spend your vacation bird-watching, boating and diving. Palm Island Resort, Palm Island, The Grenadines, a ten minute ride from airport on Union Island.
- Peter Island Resort. This luxurious hot spot in the British Virgin Islands offers it all: palm trees, exotic flowers and plants and magnificent beaches. Best of all, you will find seclusion here. Peter Island Resort, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
- The Ritz-Carlton. Plan a vacation in this world-class resort. The Ritz-Carlton in the Grand Cayman Islands is home to Seven Mile Beach, and features some of the best restaurants on the planet. The Ritz-Carlton, Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
- Sandy Lane. This luxury resort in Barbados rounds out the ten best Caribbean resorts. You can experience it all here, whether you prefer golfing, swimming, dining or taking in the beauty of the natural surroundings. Sandy Lane Resort, Sandy Lane, St. James, Barbados.
Although there are many other gorgeous resorts to be found in the Caribbean, this article on the ten best Caribbean resorts is sure to give you some exciting vacation ideas.