10 Best Cars For 2009
If you are looking for luxury, speed and performance all merged in four tires and one colossal engine, the list of the ten best cars for 2009 has the answers to all your queries. The ten best cars for 2009 are ranked in accordance to their promised functions to the driver, and how economical they are in terms of the purchase price, performance and maintenance.
Tighten your seat belts and let the engines roar for the ten best cars for 2009 below:
- BMW 3-series / M3: The BMW 3-Series/ M3 tops the list of the ten best cars for 2009 with its stylish interior and armored exterior. The entry level model of this car is powered by a 3 liter 6 cylinder engine. The car is most popular for its handling, build quality (as are all BMW cars), and its secure safety features.
- Cadillac CTS / CTS-V: General Motors claims this particular model to be the fastest and strongest Cadillac ever built. Being a 550 horse-powered, high performance car, it is blazingly fast complemented by excellent handling.
- Chevrolet Corvette: Another General Motors car makes the list of the ten bets cars for 2009. The 638 horse-powered bullet is something Chevrolet takes pride in. The sports car is most recognized for its acceleration and brake performance. Corvette is available as a coupe as well as a convertible.
- Honda Accord: The Honda Accord is ranked fourth on the list of the ten best cars for 2009. The Japanese car is a spacious family car along with the style and acceleration of a fast car.
- Honda Fit: If you have a big family, Honda Fit is the car to buy. The car is an economical and spacious car and is powered by a 1.5 liter 4 cylinder engine making it very fuel efficient.
- Infiniti G37: Yet another Japanese car ranks in the list of the ten best cars for 2009. G37 is an entry-level luxury sport coupe and poses a healthy competition to BMW’s M3.
- Jaguar XF: The company is now owned by Tata Group of India and is functioning in a fine fashion. The car is a mighty 420 horse-powered, 4.2 liter V-8, making it fast enough to enter the list of the ten best cars for 2009.
- Mazda MX-5 Miata: The two-seater, soft-top car is a modern version of its predecessor from the late 80’s. The car is best known for its handling and style and ranks number eight on our list of the ten best cars for 2009.
- Porsche Boxster and Cayman: The list of the ten best cars for 2009 would be incomplete without this exotic sports car. The car accelerates from 0 to 100 km in just a mere 5 second time span and goes to maximum of 168 mph!
- Volkswagen GTI: Another German car enters the list of Best Cars of 2009. GTI has a 2.0 turbo charged intercooled engine with ample space for the family.