Wether you are an adult who is a first time driver or you have a teenager who is going to be a first time driver, you will want to know about the 10 best cars for first time drivers. These cars have great safety features and look great. Read on to find out more about the ten best cars for first time drivers.
- 2011 Civic Si Sedan. This is a reasonably price and practical car for a first time driver. Even though it is a four door sedan, it is still super stylish and cool. For added safety the Civic Si has three point seat belts at every position.
- 2010 Toyota Matrix. This is the perfect car for active students who are first time drivers. Since it is a hatchback the student will have lots of room for their sporting equipment, books, and other gear that they like to carry around with them. Parents like the advanced airbag system that comes on the matrix.
- 2011 Honda Accord Coupe. Unlike any other car, the Honda Accord has been named one of the ten best cars by the most notable of car magazines 24 times. Besides looking amazing the Honda Accord Coupe's aerodynamic shape makes it get great gas mileage at an average of 26 miles per gallon.
- 2010 Volkswagen Golf. This is a great car for first time drivers, because it is small enough for new drivers to feel comfortable maneuvering. Since the Golf is made out of full galvanized sheet metal, it will not corrode easily. At an average of thirty highway miles to the gallon, the Volkswagen Golf is an extremely fuel efficient car.
- 2010 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen. This is just one cool looking station wagon. with over 66 cubic feet of storage, there is plenty of room for cargo in this car. Another great feature of the Jetta SportWagen is the heatable front seats.
- 2010 Toyota Prius V Hybrid. This is an awesome car for first time drivers who are concerned about the outrageous price of gas. Since Prius V Hybrid gets an average of 50 miles to the gallon, you won't break your bank account filling up your gas tank. The star safety system on the Prius includes enhanced vehicle stability control, an anti-lock brake system, and brake assist.
- 2011 Subaru Impreza. One of the best things about this car for first time drivers is that it has a retractable and removable cargo area cover. New drivers can feel confidant that this is a very reliable vehicle, because it has a 2.5 liter SOHC aluminum alloy engine. The Impreza also has front side impact airbags.
- 2010 Honda Fit. Since Honda has a long time reputation for providing long lasting safe vehicles, it is not surprising that another Honda makes the list for the best cars for first time drivers. With six airbags, this is one safe vehicle. At an average of thirty miles to the gallon, the Fit is also a fuel efficent car.
- 2010 Toyota Yaris 5 Door Liftback. The inexpensive price tag is just one of the reason whey this one of the best cars for a first time driver. With over 84 cubic feet of EPA passenger volume there is plenty of room in this vehicle. A great safety feature on the Yaris is the direct tire pressure monitor system.
- 2010 Subaru Forester. This car is great for first time drivers who need to tow a small camper or trailer, because it has a towing capacity of over two 2,000 pounds. For comfort the Forester has a six way adjustable driver's seat. The rollover sensor is one of the safety features on the Forester.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.