If you want to drive safe even in Alaska, the list of ten best cars for snow will be of great help for you. So mummify yourself in jackets and get ready for the extreme cold!
- Subaru Outback: The Subaru Outback tops the list of the ten best cars for snow mainly due to its 8.4 inch ground clearance. The car has an optimal heating system and has been the ‘hot’ favorite for many snow lovers.
- Volvo XC90: The list of ten best cars for snow would remain incomplete without the Volvo XC90. With a ground clearance of 8.9 inches but a low center of gravity, the XC90 ranks second to the Outback.
- Subaru Tribeca: The seven seater ranks third in the list of the ten best cars for snow and is yet another Subaru to make the list. Like its brother, the Tribeca also has an 8.4 inch ground clearance.
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class: Any snow car list would be incomplete without a Mercedes-Benz. The M-Class is a loaded giant with a ground clearance of 8.3 inches and weight of 4705lbs.
- Audi A6 Quattro: The ever so Audi A6 Quattro ranks five in the list of the ten best cars for snow. The front wheel drive is the only saloon to enter the list.
- Volkswagen Touareg: The 5086 pounder is a near perfect on the list of the ten best cars for snow. The diesel car has a ground clearance of 8.3 inches and is your soul mate in case you need to tow another car.
- Lincoln MKX: The Lincoln MKX is pure luxury on the list of the ten best cars for snow. With an 8.2 inch clearance, the 4414lbs car comes ‘gift wrapped’ with power heated mirrors as well as heated front and rear seats.
- Toyota 4Runner/ Tacoma: The Tacoma is a monster in the list of the ten best cars for snow. The 4 runner is also known as the Toyota Hilux and is a muscle car in its purest sense!
- Toyota Highlander: This is another Toyota giant in the list of the ten best cars for snow. The highlander is a comfortable 4045lbs SUV and is not just suitable for winters but for all weathers.
- Suzuki SX4: If you are trapped on the North Pole and short on cash, the Suzuki SX4 will come to the rescue. The four wheel drive compact car is excellent even when it comes to mileage.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.