Our readers have wanted to learn about the ten best casinos in the world and other gambling topics. Here is our list of the ten best casinos in the world.
- St. James Club, Antigua: The number one casino on our list of the ten best casinos in the world is nestled on a 100 acre private estate in the peninsula. The resort has plenty for you to do. Whether you want to gamble or just go to the disco, there is something for everyone to do.
- Atlantis Resort, Bahamas: The second casino on our list of the ten best casinos in the world is located in the Bahamas. The resort is home to one of the world’s most expensive hotel suites, and it costs $25,000 a night. The casino is one of the largest in the Caribbean. It has 980 slot machines and 78 gaming tables, including baccarat, roulette, craps, blackjack, and Caribbean stud poker. There is also a high limit table area called the Baccarat Lounge.
- The Clermont Club, London: The third casino on our list of the 10 best casinos in the world is The Clermont Club located in London. It is one of the most exclusive casinos in the world.
- Casino Baden-Baden, Baden-Baden, Germany: The fourth casino on our list is located in Baden-Baden Germany. It has been around for 200 years, and at one point, real silver and gold chips were used at the roulette tables. The casino features 113 slots, and 24 table games, American roulette, Baccarat, French roulette, poker and roulette.
- Mandarin Oriental, Macau: The number five casino on our list of the 10 best casinos in the world is located in Macau. It is the largest casino on Macau and has a luxury hotel that has a 24-hour casino with 59 slot machines and 11 gaming tables.
- The Borgata Hotel, Casino and Spa, Atlantic City, N.J: The number six casino on our list of the 10 best casinos in the world is the first on our list to be located in the United States. It is located in Atlantic City and was the first casino to be built in Atlantic City in 13 years. The casino offers 3650 slot machines and 145 table games. High rollers can play the 1000 slot machines.
- Bellagio, Las Vegas: The number seven casino on our list of the ten best casinos in the world is also the most expensive casino ever built. The casino features 200 tables for roulette, craps, and roulette, and 2000 slot machines.
- Casino Metropol, Moscow: The eighth casino on our list is located in Moscow. It is the safest and most elegant hotel in Moscow. The 24-hour casino has 11 tables with blackjack, roulette, and poker. The minimum stake is 25 dollars and there is a dress code business attire.
- Casino de Monte Carlo, Monaco: The ninth casino on our list is located in Monaco. The casino was designed by Charles Garnier, and the lobby features a marble-paved atrium with 28 Ionic columns as well as lavish bronze and gold ornaments. The casino features 316 slot machines, and 35 tables for roulette, craps, and blackjack.
- Sun City, South Africa: The final casino on our list is located in South Africa. The resort has four hotels and a wave pool and also offers safaris in its own private park as well as golf.
So there you have it, our list of the 10 best casinos in the world.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.