10 Best Celebrity Couples Of 2009
Love is always in the air in Hollywood, as is the case with the 10 best celebrity couples of 2009. While there were some major celebrity couple fails that will not be on this list, such as naughty boy Tiger Woods who dared cheat on his super hot wife Elin Nordegren and the Gosselins, the reality TV couple that just can’t get divorced fast enough. While some these couples make no sense, they were all in the spotlight in 2009.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie – So, 2009 was another great year for “Angbradna.” While many thought the romance displayed to the public in the movie "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" (2005) wouldn’t last, this couple has stuck around. Besides, you know you want to be one of their adopted kids.
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson – This celebrity couple has been married since 1988 and that alone should earn them the right to be on this list. They are fabulous together and 2009 saw them all lovey dovey (after all these years) in front of the camera.
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi – With all the debate and news coverage over gay marriage, one of the world's favorite lesbian couples was everywhere. Whether you agree with their relationship or not (seriously, how can you not like them?), you have to agree that they are fair less annoying than many straight celebrity couples.
- Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne – Okay, so they’ve become a little bit of reality TV whores the past few years, but at least they give us good reality TV. They are really one of Hollywood’s real deal couples that don’t just play it up for the cameras. Let's be serious. If Ozzy hadn’t gotten with Sharon in the '70s, he probably wouldn’t be around today and then we wouldn’t have the fun of trying to understand what he is saying.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner – They are one of the hottest couples around. Love ‘em or hate ‘em, they were still in romantic bliss in 2009.
- Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy – Once you get over just how surreal this celebrity couple is, it’s not hard to see that they actually kind of work. McCarthy might be a hottie but she has also been known for her off-key kind of humor. Just goes to show you gentlemen, a sense of humor really can win you the girl.
- Heidi Klum and Seal– This celebrity couple seems to really have the balance down between independent success and family.
- Kevin Bacon & Kyra Sedgwick– This is another real deal/been married since the late 80’s couple. They reportedly have an agreement that neither will work on a project while the other is. It’s also been shown that they usually have the whole family on set when filming.
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher– While this was another celebrity couple that made us all go “Huh?”, they were married back in 2005. We do feel like we should put Bruce Willis in parenthesis since he’s still seen with the couple so much. But, hey, whatever works right?
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes– While Tom Cruise doesn’t have the best press these days (Cruise would so be on the top of our list for crazy celebrity), and some people still think poor Holmes has somehow been brainwashed, they were married in 2006 and were still reported as happy in 2009.