10 Best Celebrity Married Couples
What does it take to be among the 10 best celebrity married couples? Obviously, a considerable amount of fame and success for not just one, but both halves of the couple. Which pairs of significant others made the ten best celebrity married couples list? Come see for yourself.
- Barack and Michelle Obama The number one celebrity married couple is the President of the United States, Barack Obama, and his wife Michelle. The Obamas have two daughters: Malia and Sasha.
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z The second super celebrity married couple has to be rapper/entrepreneur Jay-Z and single/entrepreneur Beyoncé Knowles. Guests to the couple's wedding included Destiny's Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams and actress Gwyneth Paltrow.
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher When you are a successful actress married to a successful actor, like Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, you will also be a highly talked about married couple--especially when your husband is almost sixteen years younger than you.
- Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith This powerful couple of multi-talented celebrities have been a married couple since New Years Eve of 1997. Interestingly enough, their son Jaden is also an actor, recently starring in the 2010 remake of "The Karate Kid" and their daughter, Willow, is a singer.
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Gwyneth Paltrow has been married to Chris Martin, frontman for British rock group Coldplay, since 2003. Their daughter, Apple Blythe Alison Martin, was born in May 2004. Two years later, the couple welcomed a son they named Moses.
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick Carrie from "Sex and the City" and Ferris from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" share the same profession as well as a life together as a married couple. Their son, James Wilke Broderick, also shares something with Matthew's father--the same name.
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony This dynamic married couple have quite a bit in common. They are both celebrity singers and actors and they are both Puerto Rican and from New York City. Speaking of good things coming in pairs--they had twins in February 2008.
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck Ben Affleck was once close to marring the before-mentioned Jennifer Lopez, but began seeing his current wife Jennifer Garner after their media-labeled relationship, known collectively as "Benifer" ended. Garner and Affleck bonded as co-stars in the superhero movie "Daredevil", were married in June 200, and have had two daughters since.
- David and Victoria Beckham Victoria Adams, also known as "Posh Spice" from the pop group Spice Girls, and soccer superstar David Beckham are quite a glamorous married couple. They also chose very memorable names for their three boys: Romeo, Brooklyn and Cruz.
- Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise The wedding attendance for this married couple of celebrity actors actually included several members of this top ten list: Jennifer Lopez, Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Victoria and David Beckham. This powerhouse pair share a young daughter named Suri and have maintained their acting careers.