10 Best Celebrity Sex Scenes
Check out the ten best celebrity sex scenes. What makes a celebrity sex scene so hot? Porn is readily accessible on the internet, DVDs and even tapes. What makes celebrity sex scenes so much hotter? It's simple. Celebrities are those people we can't normally get to. Celebrity sex scenes show many of the people we adore in very vulnerable, compromising situations. If you ever catch your favorite starlet revealing all, it's much more powerful than watching porn. Here's the top ten celebrity sex scenes.
- Monica Bellucci in "Shoot Em Up" (2007) You all know that Monica Bellucci made a name for herself by getting naked in a bunch of films over the course of her career. That body of hers is hotter than the sun. So why choose this particular flick? Simple. This celebrity sex scene kicks major ass because she's doing the business with Clive Owen while he's capping wave after wave of bad guys. Guns and sex in the same scene, awesome.
- Gina Gershon in "Bound" (1996) Gina gets down with Jennifer Tilly in this film. This flick captured some of the most erotic lesbian action ever released in a mainstream film. You know it's a hot celebrity sex scene when teenage boys would choose to watch this scene instead of your standard porn flick.
- Halle Berry in "Monsters Ball" (2001) This is just another reason why guys hate Billy Bob Thornton. He hooked with Angelina Jolie, and he got to do the nasty with Halle Berry on screen. This is easily one of the hottest celebrity sex scenes ever. Name a guy that wouldn't want to be Billy Bob's stunt double in this one.
- Sharon Stone in "Basic Instinct" (1992) Come on. Do you really need an explanation for this one. It's Sharon Stone naked.
- Glen Close in "Fatal Attraction" (1987) Yeah, yeah, Glen Close wasn't the hottest chick in the 1980s. But, you can't deny that she worked Michael Douglas out in this one. Too bad she had to go all psycho later in the film. But, that's what the rewind button is for.
- Taraji P Henson in "Baby Boy" (2001) Henson is a beautiful woman and a very talented actress. Apparently, there isn't a scene she can't totally master. She got down with Tyrese is this film. Her moaning and sexual positions seemed so realistic, the audience had to light up cigarettes when she was done.
- Angelina Jolie in "Original Sin" (2001) Here's another one that doesn't need an explanation. Angelina Jolie getting down in any flick is worth seeing. As free as she acts in the real world, who wouldn't want to see her get down on the screen. Just as a side note, this is yet another reason guys don't like Antonio Banderas either.
- Diane Lane in "Unfaithful" (2002) Diane Lane was always considered one of America's sweethearts. To see her do her thing in "Unfaithful" was unbelievable. The scenes were just hot! There's no better way to describe them. As a prerequisite for watching this flick, make sure you keep the bottle of lubrication handy.
- Jaime Pressly in "Poison Ivy 3" (1997) Who knew there were two previous flicks? Who really cares? Jaime Pressly did her thing in this film. It's as simple as that. The woman is so fine she could get girls to play on the other team. Who cares that the "Poison Ivy" series is just a bunch of bad, soft core crap. You don't watch it for the story line. You watch it for her.
- Rosie Perez in "White Men Can't Jump" (1992) You're probably thinking, "I wouldn't have chosen this one." Well look at it again. There are two clips that maybe total all of 30 seconds, but in that 30 second window, you get to see Rosie at her sexiest: hair all over her head and that sexy East coast accent. Once again, this is the reason remotes with rewind buttons were invented.