10 Best Cheap Japanese Cars
Looking for a cheap car and possibly wondering what are the 10 best cheap Japanese cars? If so, we want to make sure you select the best one to suit your needs. There are several Japanese brands available including Toyota, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Suzuki, and more. It can be hard to choose the best out of so many choices, but we’ve narrowed down a list of 10 exceptional cheap vehicles.
- Toyota Yaris. The the smallest and least expensive Toyota available, the Yaris features stability control and a sleek, cute design. Starting at only $12,605, the Yaris gets excellent gas mileage and is easy to maneuver.
- Mazda 3. This compact Japanese car is reliable, powerful, and fuel efficient. The Mazda 3 also features a refined engine and a sophisticated interior and suspension.
- Honda Fit. This car is subcompact and safe, as well as relatively low-priced. Starting at only $14,900, the Fit is an excellent choice for those on a budget looking for a reliable and powerful little car.
- Nissan Versa. This compact Japanese vehicle is smart, spacious, and easy on the wallet. The Versa starts at only $13, 520, and offers six standard air bags and an in-cabin microfilter.
- Suzuki Kizashi. The Suzuki Kizashi has a sleek design, but is still affordable for those on a budget. The starting price for this vehicle is just less than $19,000, and the car will offer great gas mileage and a sleek design.
- Mitsubishi Lancer. This small car is compact, reliable, and fuel efficient. It also has very high overall safety ratings. For less than $16,000, you can purchase the Lancer, which is a superb Japanese vehicle for those on a tight budget.
- Subaru Impreza. In the realm of compact vehicles, the Subaru is often overshadowed by more popular brands, but the Impreza has just as much to offer as many other popular and reliable small vehicles. The cost begins at a little more than $17,000 for this zippy and reliable little car.
- Toyota Corolla. This popular compact vehicle is very affordable and one of the most reliable cars around. Toyota cars also offer some of the best insurance rates available, for those considering that factor as well.
- Nissan Altima. For less than $20,000 you can purchase this sleek vehicle that will surely last for years and years of use. This car is slightly more expensive than others on the list, but offers excellent gas mileage and an attractive exterior design.
- Honda Civic. The Honda Civic is one of the top-selling Japanese cars on the market due to its affordability and fuel efficiency. The Civic also has a sturdy design that gives it high safety ratings in crash tests.