If you like to jog or go for a nice run, you may not want to pay a small fortune on footwear so here’s a list of 10 best cheap running shoes for men to consider. You still want stability so your foot doesn’t turn inside the shoe. The footwear must be light and have a good cushion. You can find all of that for under $100.
- Asics Gel-1150 – $80. This budget footwear is considered by the editors of a "Runner's World Magazine" as a best buy for a running shoe. As a ten best cheap running shoe for men, Asics Gel has good arch support, good fit on the heel and solid cushioning on the shoe.
- Puma Complete Vectana – $80. It is recommended by editors of "Outside Magazine" as the budget shoe that shows the best stability for long runs due to a strong arch support and light feel on the road. The shoe weighs a bit more but is considered a great show for the long jogs.
- Mizuno Wave Nexus 4 – $85. Voted as one of the best buys for 2010 for a running shoe by "Runner's Magazine," it has enough room at the toes and a fluid heel-to-toe transition which makes this ten best best cheap running shoes for men a great buy.
- Saucony ProGrid Jazz 13 – $45. This ten best cheap running shoe for men is on the list of "Runner's Magazine" latest best buy. It gets high marks for breathability and excellent cushioning on the heel.
- Under Armour Spectre II – $85. It is a lighter shoe with lots of toe room. This is a great shoe for those who need high arch support. "Runner's World Magazine" also included this shoe in their latest buying guide.
- Champion Amp 2 – $33. Of the ten best cheap running shoes for men, this one fits the budget. It has a good cushion and flexibility and has been given good ratings for stability which means the foot doesn’t slide about inside the shoe.
- Nike Air Pegasus +26 – $75. For a solid sport shoe, this footwear is a secure fit, has enough room in the front of the shoe for your toes to spread, and the shoes expands as your run. While Nike is in the works of updating this model, this is a great buy as a best cheap running shoe for men while it’s still on the market.
- Acics Gel-Pulse – $50-$75. This model also is being replaced but if you can find it, you’ll get a great running shoe with shock absorption, gel cushioning and high arches. This is a ten best cheap running shoe for men at a great discount.
- Mizuno Wave Precision 10 – $90. If you need footwear with optimal cushioning and flexibility, fits perfectly and is engineered with Dynamotion technology to relieve the stress on the foot, then this is the shoe for you. As a ten best cheap running shoe for men you can’t go wrong with this choice.
- Nike LunarGlide+ – $90. The last of the ten best cheap running shoes for men are for runners who need pronation control, meaning the foot comes down on the inner margin. Shoes comes equipped with a firm piece of foam on the medial side of the shoe to prevent excessive pronation.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.