10 Best Cheating On My Girlfriend Songs
Every boyfriend cringes when he hears the list of the ten best cheating on my girlfriend songs. Songs about cheating husbands and boyfriends have been around forever, but with the Internet explosion, these songs are now more readily available. If you want to make your boyfriend uncomfortable just fire up one of the ten best cheating on my girlfriend songs.
The Cars - "My Best Friend's Girl". The Cars had a lot of hit songs in the 1970's and 1980's , but this one is about a girl that cheated on a guy with his best friend. The quirky delivery of the lyrics by lead singer Ric Ocasik makes this one of the ten best cheating on my girlfriend songs.
- Taylor Swift - "Should've Said No". Swift has a way of recording songs that many teenage girls can identify with. In this song, Swift sings about regretting her relationship when she finds out that her boyfriend was cheating on her.
- Conway Twitty - "Linda on My Mind". This makes the list of five best cheating on my girlfriend songs because of its direct lyrics. The song is about Twitty lying in bed with his fiancee as he thinks about the woman he is having an affair with.
- Garth Brooks - "In Another's Eyes". A straight-forward song from country legend Brooks and his wife Trisha Yearwood about cheating. This makes the list of the ten best cheating on my girlfriend songs because, ironically, at the time they recorded, both Brooks and Yearwood were cheating on their spouse's with each other.
- R. Kelly - "Trapped in a Closet". R. Kelly's self-indulgent epic about getting caught cheating on his girl was done in 22 parts. While this entry in the list of ten best cheating on my girlfriend songs was an ambitious project for Kelly, it wound up being more popular as the butt of jokes, than it did as a musical project.
- Black Eyed Peas - "Don't Lie". One of the things that the Black Eyed Peas do very well is write a hook. This song about deception and cheating on a girlfriend has a very catchy refrain that helps to make it one of the ten best cheating on my girlfriend songs ever.
- Katharine McPhee - "Over It". Never has a song about cheating on a girlfriend sounded as beautiful as when singer McPhee sings it. She talks about the effects of getting cheated on and how she is over it now.
- Elvis Presley - "Suspicious Minds." A pleading song from the king of rock and roll asking his girlfriend why they should continue their relationship after he cheated. She doesn't believe him anymore and they just cannot go on together with suspicious minds. Any time you get a chance to put Presley in the list of 10 best cheating on my girlfriend songs, you take it.
- Gloria Gaynor - "I Will Survive". A classic hit from disco queen Gaynor about her reeling after she found out her man was cheating. He tries to come back into her life and she kicks him to the curb. A song definitely worthy of the list of ten best cheating on my girlfriend songs.
- Reba McEntire and Linda Davis - "Does He Love You". A girlfriend confronts the other woman in this duet between McEntire and Linda Davis. Another example of a McEntire song that gets right to the point and definitely one that should be on the list of ten best cheating on my girlfriend songs.