The fun-loving nature of the rock and roll lifestyle has led many rockstars to go astray on their marriages, leading to this list of the ten best cheating rock songs. In some instances these rockers drop their hard fascade and show their softer side, exhibiting the pain they feel when the one they love falls into the arms of another. Both sides of the coin are portrayed in these best cheating rock songs.
- "Bad Girlfriend" by Theory of a Deadman. Every bad boy needs his bad girl, but when that girl goes out on her own for the night the bad boy wonders if she is doing him like he does her. This picture is painted perfectly in this raging rocker that is clearly one of the best cheating rock songs.
- "Hey Joe" by Jimi Hendix. The backbone of rock and roll lies in the blues. The blues riff and accompanying bass give the perfect backdrop for a tale of revenge on a lover gone astray. Is it revenge for her wrongdoing,or a way of protecting himself from being hurt anymore? The discussion places this song in the rock and roll canon and solidified it as one of the most prolific and best cheating rock songs.
- "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder. It would be impossible to create a list of the best cheating rock songs without including this tale of a lover torn between his long term relationship and his girl on the side. In the hands of a less capable vocalist this track would just be another cliche pop tune, but the delivery on this track makes even the most faithful mate identify with that dark side of his personality.
- "Careless Whisper" by George Michael. This track provides a more sensual perspective on infidelity and deals with the affections directed at that other person.
- "Time to Confess" by Gov't Mule. Sometimes you just have to come out with the truth and quit playing games. This basic sentiment underlies one of the best cheating rock songs.
- "Unsuccessfully Coping with the Beauty of Infidelity" by Type O Negative. Sometimes a person has been burned so much that all they can do is believe that love is a falsehood thrust upon the world. Type O Negative's grinding rocker is one of the best cheating rock songs due to the perspective it gives the misunderstood.
- "Hey Hey What Can I Do?" by Led Zeppelin. It is hard to imagine any best of rock list that does not include this venerable band. The lyrical craftmanship displayed in this track is upstaged only by the searing vocals that drive the point home.
- "Picture" by Kid Rock feat. Sheryl Crow. This duet paints the picture of a rocker losing a battle with his demons. Sex, drugs and rock and roll are taking over his life but when he sees a picture of his one true love it exposes a softer side he rarely lets show. The way these two performers deliver the song to each other shows a precious vulnerability, making for one of the best cheating rock songs of all time.
- "Everybody Knows" by Leonard Cohen. What better artist to create a song that forces the listener to accept a truth that many people try to hide. Leonard Cohen's realism shines in this track and his haunting vocals only accentuate the fact that behind every truth is a lie.
- "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette. The breakout hit for this Canadian artist told the tale of a scorned ex-girlfriend. However the rage and jealously expressed can be aptly channeled when finding out that your lover has betrayed you, making it best cheating rock songs ever.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.