Cheesy pickup lines get a bad rap, but armed with this list of the ten best cheesy pickup lines, there's a good chance that while you may not knock a woman's socks off, you will be able to make her smile and laugh. Which, according to research done at the Indiana State University School of Nursing, could help immediately reduce her stress levels and improve her sense of well-being.
Managing to make a woman less stressed the first time you meet her isn't a bad way to start a relationship, even if it does involve a cheesy pickup line. If you do decide to try your luck with a cheesy pickup line, remember to keep it relatively clean. A cheesy pickup line that is too sexual or makes her feel uncomfortable in any way will only undermine your cause. Here are ten of the best cheesy pickup lines to help you make her smile and laugh.
- "Are you lost, miss? Heaven is a long way from here." What woman doesn't like the implication that she's heavenly?
- "Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes." Complimenting a woman's eyes is always a good strategy. It's flattering, but not overtly sexual.
"Excuse me, miss, but I think I dropped something. My jaw!" This pickup line leaves her with easy openings if she wants to try to continue conversation. She can immediately offer to pick it up for you. Not the greatest line in the world, but obvious enough to anybody to reach for it if they want to see where things could go.
- "Hello, I'm a thief. I'm here to steal your heart." The false confessional nature of this line creates instant intimacy.
"You look like an angel. Welcome to Earth." This one is a secular 21st-century take on the first one.
"Stand still so that I can pick you up!" The word play in this one is just silly enough to elicit a laugh. Just don't actually try to pick her up. Unless she asks you to…
- "Will you touch my hand so that I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?" Pop culture references always lead to easy conversation, and she might even touch you.
- "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put "u" and "i" together." A classic that is still worth a smile.
"Are your parents aliens? There's nothing like you on Earth." What woman doesn't like to be told she's absolutely unique?
- "What's your sign?" A classic that gives women an easy out.
Remember, when it comes to pickup lines, it's as much about how you say something as it is what you say. Try to seem friendly and interested, not desperate and creepy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!