If you find the best Chicago tasting menus in the city, you will be able to enjoy specialties and a variety of the best food the restaurant has to offer. These tasting menus provide a great option when you are craving a wide selection. The best Chicago tasting menus give you the value you want with the various specialty dishes available straight from the chef.
- Topolobampo Located near the North Side neighborhood, this restaurant offers three great Mexican tasting menus that contain three courses each. The restaurant is amazing because of the ambiance, the flavoring of the dishes and the service. Topolobampo: 445 N. Clark St. Chicago, IL 60610. (312) 661-1434
- Alinea This restaurant offers great American dishes with one of the best Chicago tasting menus hands down. Dishes include English pea, shad roe and duck with morels, asparagus and chamomile. Alinea: 1723 N. Halsted St. Chicago, IL 60611. (312) 867-0110
- The Tasting Room This is a great restaurant with one of the most extensive wine lists for tasting and ordering, as well as many different tasting menus offering a supreme modern cuisine. This restaurant has won a Sexiest Restaurant Award, making it an optimal setting for any date. The Tasting Room: 1415 W. Randolph St. Chicago, IL 60607. (312) 942-1313
- Green Zebra This restaurant serves one of the best Chicago tasting menus for vegetarians that may be seeking a great menu of courses just for them. The menu consists of five courses of highlighted selections of a contemporary vegetarian menu. Green Zebra: 1460 W. Chicago Ave. Chicago, IL 60642. (312) 243-7100
- Moto Offering the best of modern American cuisine, Moto is exclusively a menu tasting restaurant. Moto offers a ten course menu or the Grand Tasting Menu of twenty courses. Moto: 945 W. Fulton Market. Chicago, IL 60607. (312) 491-0058
- Bonsoiree Offering a modern American/French cuisine, this restaurant features some of the best Chicago tasting menus with spectacular deals. There is a great dining experience and the tastings are very creative and prepared for perfection. Bonsoiree: 2728 W. Armitage Ave. Chicago, IL 60647. (773) 486-7511
- L2O There is a seasonal tasting menu of fluke, tuna, tofu and shimaaji, as well as other courses, at L2O. There is also a luxury ingredient tasting menu offering kindai toro and sashimi. L2O: 2300 N. Lincoln Pk. Chicago, IL 60614. (773) 868-0002
- North Pond Another modern American restaurants offering some of the best Chicago tasting menus, this restaurant offers a great seasonal tasting menu that is fantastic. North Pond: 2610 N. Cannon Dr. Chicago, IL 60657. (773) 477-5845
- Tru Offering different tasting menus like the Spring and the Grand, Tru offers various courses with freshly prepared foods that are beyond delectable. Tru not only offers some of the best Chicago tasting menus, but also provides a dish that is art in itself. Tru: 676 N. St. Clair St. Chicago, IL 60611. (312) 202-0001
- Spiaggia Offering one of the best Chicago tasting menus, Spiaggia offers various Italian courses for the gods. The chef’s special dishes and the great value of food keep all the locals and the visitors coming back. Spiaggia: 980 N. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL 60611. (312) 280-2750
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.