YouTube and the popularity of televised talent shows has showcased some amazing talent in recent years including these 10 best children singers. One of the most amazing things about this is that many of these talented performers have not even reached puberty yet. It probably won't be long before many of them reach the top of the charts.
- Jackie Evancho – Evancho is one of the latest child singers who is creating a lot of hype. At age ten she competed in the 2010 season of "America's Got Talent" coming in second place. She started singing when she was seven years old and soon after started competing in local talent contests.
- Faryl Smith – Smith is a British classical singer. She competed on "Britians Got Talent" in 2008 coming in third. After the competition she signed on with Universal Classics and Jazz. Her debut album was the fastest selling solo classical album in British history.
- Jamia Simone Nash – Nash has appeared in several movies and on Showtime at the Apollo. She also sang the lead vocals in the song "Raise It Up" from the movie "August Rush". The song was nominated for an Academy Award.
- Troye Sivan – Born in 1995, Sivan has been performing since he was eleven years old. He released his debut album in 2008, and he sang the opening for the YouTube version of "We are the World 25 for Haiti". He has also made it to the finals in 2007 on "Star Search".
- Jessica Sanchez – Sanchez is a YouTube singing sensation. She performed on "America's Got Talent" but did not make it to the finals. Since the show she has been performing locally and even performed the "National Anthem" at a San Diego Chargers game.
- Keke Palmer – Palmer is best known for her performance in the movie "Akheela and the Bee". She is also the lead role on "True Jackson VP". Although she is gaining fame for her acting, Palmer is also an accomplished singer. She released her first album in 2007 but has since changed changed record labels.
- Danielle Freid – Freid has been performing on Broadway in "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", and in several Off Broadway productions. She has won the East Coast Be A Tony Superstar competition, the Wicked Day competition, and the Kids Talent Night at Madison Square Garden
- Bianca Ryan – Ryan was the first winner of "America's Got Talent". Simon Cowell actually said the he though she was one of the best singers he had ever heard. She released her first album in 2006 as part of a five album record deal with SYCOmusic.
- Amy Diamond – Diamond, who is now eighteen years old released her first album when she was just twelve. The album was a huge hit in Sweden and was one of the most played albums in Poland. She is now getting ready to release and album that covers hits from American artists.
- Chauncey Matthews – Matthews was a member of the American Juniors singing group. He was the only male to make it into the group. Since the series ended he has gone on to attend the San Diego School of Performing Arts.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.