Taking a trip to Boston? Visit Chinatown and experience 10 best Chinese restaurants in Boston.
- Sichuan Gardens: A highly rated Chinese restaurant with delicious food and great service. Open since 1997, this venue is considered one of the best in the United States. They offer an authentic lunch and dinner menu, as well as house specials for reasonable prices. With two great locations to enjoy, this is one of the best Chinese restaurants in Boston.
- Jumbo Seafood: Known for having fresh seafood readily at hand, this Chinese restaurant offers tantalizing dishes to tempt even the most discerning taste buds. The chef has been cooking for over 40 years and still producing the best Eastern delights. 5-9 Hudson St, Boston, MA 02111
- New Shanghai: Serving up hot and spicy Szechuan fare, this Chinatown favorite is #3 on our list of the 10 best. With dishes like Peking duck and Singapore noodles, you cannot go wrong. 21 Hudson St, Boston, MA 02111
- Peach Farm: If you love spicy seafood with a kick, you will definitely enjoy this Chinese restaurant. They offer cuisine such as jumbo crab spiced with ginger and scallions. 4 Tyler St, Boston, MA 02111
- Xinh Xinh: Sitting at #5 on our list of the 10 best, this little gem will excite your taste buds with outstanding service and equally delicious food. They serve both Chinese and Vietnamese dishes. 7 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111
- China Pearl: They offer perfectly seasoned Chinese, Cantonese, and Hong Kong entrees. Serving everything from steamed dumplings to braised duck. 9 Tyler St, Boston, MA 02111
- King Fung Garden: Our next restaurant is small, but packs a punch in both flavor and service. Offering authentic dishes that is truly a favorite of the locals. 74 Kneeland St, Boston, MA 02111
- East Ocean City: A Chinese restaurant serving succulent seafood of all kinds. If you like crab and shrimp, then you will love the seafood at East Ocean City. 25 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111
- Changsho: Eye-catching and pleasing to the palate describes this fancy venue. Locals and tourists really enjoy the food and restaurant's decor. The building is reminiscent of the Ming Dynasty and provides a real Chinese experience. Do not forget to go on Sundays for their delicious buffet. 1712 Massachusetts Ave, Porter Square, Cambridge, MA 02138
- Emperor's Garden: The last on our 10 best Chinese restaurants, this wonderful restaurant occupies what was once a theatre. They serve exceptional Cantonese with exceptional service. 690 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.