Looking for the 10 best Chinese restaurants in Chicago? These ten Chinese eateries have received praise from a variety of diners who know their Chinese fare.
- Plenty Chinese Restaurant. The Plenty Chinese Restaurant in Chicago offers a variety of authentic fare with great delivery service and high-quality dishes. Plenty Chinese Restaurant: 2002 W. Montrose Ave, Chicago, IL 60618, (773) 728-5969.
- Blue Willow Chinese Restaurant. The inexpensive Blue Willow Chinese Restaurant in Chicago is receiving rave reviews across the city. The restaurant is known for its dine-in and carry-out services. Blue Willow Chinese Restaurant: 2418 W. Fullerton Ave., Chicago, IL 60647, (773) 384-6499.
Great Sea Chinese Restaurant. The Great Sea Chinese Restaurant in Chicago offers a wide variety of Korean and Chinese food. The restaurant is well-known for its spicy chicken wings. Great Sea Chinese Restaurant: 3254 W. Lawrence Ave., Chicago, IL 60625, (773) 478-9129.
- Moy Lee Chinese Restaurant. The Moy Lee Chinese Restaurant in Chicago is known for its egg fu young, fried rice and superior service. Moy Lee Chinese Restaurant: 5346 N. Milwaukee Ave., Chicago, IL 60630, (773) 631-1290.
- Sixty Five Chinese Restaurant. The Sixty Five Chinese Restaurant is located in downtown Chicago. The restaurant offers large portions for small prices. Sixty Five Chinese Restaurant: 201 W. Madison St., Stop 1, Chicago, IL 60606, (312) 782-6565.
- Jeanny’s Chinese Restaurant. Jeanny’s Chinese Restaurant is located in the Lakeview neighborhood of Chicago. This restaurant offers delivery and dine-in, with diners favoring the egg rolls and crab rangoon. Jeanny’s Chinese Restaurant: 1053 W. Belmont Ave., Chicago, IL 60657, (773) 248-1133.
- Harmony Restaurant. The casual style Harmony Restaurant is located in the Garfield Ridge neighborhood and offers a full bar, catering services, beer and wine. This restaurant specializes in Cantonese and Mandarin fare. Harmony Restaurant: 6525 W. Archer Ave., Chicago, IL 60638, (773) 586-0777.
- Nan’s Sushi & Chinese Restaurant. Nan’s Sushi and Chinese Restaurant, located in Lincoln Park, offers a variety of food, including sushi, seafood selections and Japanese food. This restaurant is a BYOB location. Nan’s Sushi & Chinese Restaurant: 2360 N. Lincoln Ave., Chicago, IL 60614, (773) 935-5900.
- Eat First. Eat First in Chicago offers a budget-friendly way to enjoy some of the best Chinese food in the region. Eat First also offers fast and efficient delivery service. Eat First: 3337 W. Belmont Ave., Chicago, IL 60618, (773) 588-7071.
- May Flower. The highly-rated May Flower restaurant, located in North Park, offers a fresh selection of Chinese food at affordable prices and is known for its spicy Kung Pao chicken. May Flower: 5240 N. Pulaski Road, Suite M, Chicago, IL 60630, (773) 866-2868.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.