Looking for the 10 best Chinese restaurants in Chicago? These ten Chinese eateries have received praise from a variety of diners who know their Chinese fare.
- Plenty Chinese Restaurant. The Plenty Chinese Restaurant in Chicago offers a variety of authentic fare with great delivery service and high-quality dishes. Plenty Chinese Restaurant: 2002 W. Montrose Ave, Chicago, IL 60618, (773) 728-5969.
- Blue Willow Chinese Restaurant. The inexpensive Blue Willow Chinese Restaurant in Chicago is receiving rave reviews across the city. The restaurant is known for its dine-in and carry-out services. Blue Willow Chinese Restaurant: 2418 W. Fullerton Ave., Chicago, IL 60647, (773) 384-6499.
Great Sea Chinese Restaurant. The Great Sea Chinese Restaurant in Chicago offers a wide variety of Korean and Chinese food. The restaurant is well-known for its spicy chicken wings. Great Sea Chinese Restaurant: 3254 W. Lawrence Ave., Chicago, IL 60625, (773) 478-9129.
- Moy Lee Chinese Restaurant. The Moy Lee Chinese Restaurant in Chicago is known for its egg fu young, fried rice and superior service. Moy Lee Chinese Restaurant: 5346 N. Milwaukee Ave., Chicago, IL 60630, (773) 631-1290.
- Sixty Five Chinese Restaurant. The Sixty Five Chinese Restaurant is located in downtown Chicago. The restaurant offers large portions for small prices. Sixty Five Chinese Restaurant: 201 W. Madison St., Stop 1, Chicago, IL 60606, (312) 782-6565.
- Jeanny’s Chinese Restaurant. Jeanny’s Chinese Restaurant is located in the Lakeview neighborhood of Chicago. This restaurant offers delivery and dine-in, with diners favoring the egg rolls and crab rangoon. Jeanny’s Chinese Restaurant: 1053 W. Belmont Ave., Chicago, IL 60657, (773) 248-1133.
- Harmony Restaurant. The casual style Harmony Restaurant is located in the Garfield Ridge neighborhood and offers a full bar, catering services, beer and wine. This restaurant specializes in Cantonese and Mandarin fare. Harmony Restaurant: 6525 W. Archer Ave., Chicago, IL 60638, (773) 586-0777.
- Nan’s Sushi & Chinese Restaurant. Nan’s Sushi and Chinese Restaurant, located in Lincoln Park, offers a variety of food, including sushi, seafood selections and Japanese food. This restaurant is a BYOB location. Nan’s Sushi & Chinese Restaurant: 2360 N. Lincoln Ave., Chicago, IL 60614, (773) 935-5900.
- Eat First. Eat First in Chicago offers a budget-friendly way to enjoy some of the best Chinese food in the region. Eat First also offers fast and efficient delivery service. Eat First: 3337 W. Belmont Ave., Chicago, IL 60618, (773) 588-7071.
- May Flower. The highly-rated May Flower restaurant, located in North Park, offers a fresh selection of Chinese food at affordable prices and is known for its spicy Kung Pao chicken. May Flower: 5240 N. Pulaski Road, Suite M, Chicago, IL 60630, (773) 866-2868.