Taking a trip to California and wondering about the 10 best Chinese restaurants in Fresno? Almost everyone loves a good Chinese restaurant. They’re everywhere, but finding any with really good food is hard. If you have a taste for the real stuff, check out this guide. You’ll find some of the best Chinese restaurants in Fresno, California here.
- The Hunan Restaurant: Don’t settle for imitation Chinese food when you can have authentic entrees at The Hunan Restaurant. They prepare your meals with real Chinese seasonings and a personal touch. Your menu choices include stir fry, sweet and sour and lemon chicken. Feeling lazy and just want to dine at your hotel or rental? They deliver free within a certain radius. Want to dine at the restaurant? No problem. The décor will delight you and the service will have you coming back for more. 6716 North Cedar Avenue Suite 104, Fresno, California 93710.1 (559) 297-0336
- Joy Luck Chinese Cuisine: Take a break from the ordinary and dine at this 10 best. You’ll find delicious Chinese entrées and a very nice ambiance. Dine on the outdoor patio or take a seat indoors. If you like beer or wine with your food, order something from the drink menu. 7899 North Blackstone Avenue, Fresno, California 93720. 1 (559) 432-8833
- Golden Restaurant: One of our 10 best Chinese restaurants in Fresno that makes sure everything is fresh and prepared just the way you like it: delicious. Check them out the next time you’re in town. 1135 North Fulton Street, Fresno, California 93728. 1 (559) 264-2019
- Fong’s Chinese Restaurant: The name sounds like one of those bad guys in a Bruce Lee movie, but this 10 best is far from bad. They will surprise you with really good food. 4608 East Tulare Street, Fresno, California 93702. 1 (559) 255-0682
- New China Café: Check out their website. The close ups of the entrées they serve look pretty enticing. They’re fairly new but appear authentic and with decent prices. Customer reviews are in favor of this best Chinese dining experience. Give them a try and see what you think. 1107 North Blackstone Avenue, Fresno, California 93701. 1 (559) 266-6508
- Yen Ching Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge: There’s nothing wrong with having a drink or two or three with your Chinese dinner. This buffet will fill you up for the rest of the day. They offer all your favorites, such as chow mein, snow crab legs and egg drop soup. 467 East Shaw Avenue, Fresno, California 93710. 1 (559) 222-6223
- Win Wah Chinese Restaurant: This 10 best restaurant is small but delicious. The atmosphere is friendly and comfortable. 731 East Bullard Avenue, Fresno, California 93710. 1 (559) 435-0544
- D Hou: You’ll find this best Chinese venue clean, comfortable and worth dining at. The staff is friendly and polite. Try the lunch specials; they are quite good. 6015 North Palm Avenue, Fresno, California 93704. 1 (559) 261-2435
- Golden Dragon: We must have at least one Chinese restaurant on the list with the name “dragon” in it. The menu is not the largest or most extensive, but what you do find is appetizing. The restaurant opened in 2007 but seems to have good consumer reviews. 5235 East Kings Canyon Road, #101, Fresno, California 93727. 1 (559) 458-0488
- Golden Dynasty: The last of our 10 best takes us to Golden Dynasty. Find cheap but delicious food at this venue. The menu consists of authentic favorites. Bring an appetite. You’ll receive large portions. 3201 East Shields Avenue, Fresno, California 93726. 1 (559) 229-3817
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.