If you are vacationing in Hawaii and have an undeniable craving for Chinese food, then you should a check out a few of the 10 best Chinese restaurants in Hawaii. Go enjoy some of the finest Chinese food you have ever tasted in the one of the most famous vacation spots in the country. Beach, sun, waves, and amazing Chinese food; who could have asked for a better getaway then this?
Here are 10 of the most divine Chinese restaurants in the state of Hawaii.
- Kin Wah Chop Suey– At Kin Wah Chop Suey you always get served fresh food. A few items on the menu include: walnut shrimp, eggplant tofu and vegetarian fried rice. Food is served family style with generous portions and a good price. The staff is friendly, and the restaurant is always kept tidy and clean. 45-588 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744
- Legend Seafood– The food at Legend Seafood is very skillfully and carefully prepared—a standard that other Chinese restaurants aspire to. The later in the morning you arrive, the more selection you have, although the restaurant becomes businer. 100 N Beretania St, Honolulu, HI 96817
- Mei Sum Dim Sum– The new location for Mei Sum Dim Sum is very clean and spacious. The most common dishes are readily available (e.g., ha gow, shu-mai), but the other dishes (e.g., shrimp look-fun) are made to order, coming out fresh and steaming hot! 1170 Nuuanu Ave #102, Honolulu, HI 96817
- Chun Wah Kam Noodle Factory– Chun Wah Kam Noodle Factory has yummy baked manapuas. The food selection is vast and they very generous portions. 98-041 Kamehameha Hwy, Aiea, HI 96701
- Pah Ke Chinese– This restaurant just so happens to be very vegetarian friendly. They also have excellent family style dinning, great food, and healthy portions. The staff at Pah Ke Chinese is wonderful and the prices are very affordable. 46-018 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744
- Happy Day– This restaurant is big and the place is always filled with customers. Some of the items on the menu include: Chicken Lettuce Wraps ,Wintermelon Soup, Hong Kong Crispy Chicken, and Honey Walnut Shrimp. Because of the portions, it's better to go with a group and do family style dining. 3553 Waialae Ave, Honolulu, HI 9681
- Asia Manoa Chinese– The quality of Cantonese cuisine in Honolulu is so variable that it's hard to know where to start. Some offerings are so full of corn starch and MSG that you have to wonder how the restaurants stay in business. Asia Manoa, however, is so reliably good that you won't feel the need to go anywhere else. 2801 E Manoa Rd, Honolulu, HI 96822
- Joyful Garden– The restaurant is clean and the seating area is pristine. Right when you walk in, you're amazed at how sparkly the place is. Dim sum is available all day and the dishes are quite tasty and fresh. 45-480 Kaneohe Bay Dr, Kaneohe, HI 96744
- Alicia's Market– This market has a large clientele, including blue collar workers who work in the area. A few items on there menu include: wasabi ahi poke, char siu, and boiled peanuts. 267 Mokauea St, Honolulu, HI 96819
- Chun Wah Kam– This restaurant is always packed during lunch hours, but worth the wait. It offers a very extensive menu and wide variety for selection. 854 Kamokila Blvd, Kapolei, HI 96707
There are many more amazing Chinese restaurants in the state of Hawaii, however, the restaurants listed above offer some of the more famous Chinese food eateries. Enjoy Hawaii's Chinese food at it's best!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.