The 10 best Chinese restaurants in Las Vegas are easy to find. Chinese restaurants frankly are popular across the country, so why would Sin City be the exception? Las Vegas plays host to some of the finer Chinese restaurants around. If you enjoy Las Vegas and Chinese food, then read on and enjoy.
Chinese restaurants in Las Vegas consist of a wide variety of Chinese cuisine sure to satisfy the finicky.
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro boasts an amazing menu with perhaps the best appetizers in the business: “Salad Wraps.” The food is traditional Chinese restaurant fare with a twist of Americana and fun. The service is unsurpassed and the atmosphere divine. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro: 4165 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89169.
- Village Seafood Buffet offers the only all-you-can eat seafood buffet spread in Las Vegas. If you want Chinese cuisine and love seafood, this combination is unbeatable. This restaurant is a fun, open environment that allows you to be you, to enjoy your company and food. Village Seafood Buffet: 3700 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89103.
- Carnival World Buffet displays a wide variety on their menu and fine Chinese food is at the forefront. This is a get everything you want style buffet that includes a large buffet spread of Chinese treats. Carnival World Buffet: 3700 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89103.
- Wo Fat Chinese Restaurant titillates with an odd name but an exquisite menu. This family style Chinese restaurant offers many of the traditional plates in a relaxed customary setting, removed from the hustle of the strip. Wo Fat Chinese Restaurant: 3700 E Desert Inn Rd, #1, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89121.
- Diamond Chinese Restaurant is another off the trip jackpot. This family-oriented restaurant offers traditional Chinese-inspired menu items at a great price. It is no wonder this restaurant is long-standing member of the Las Vegas community, with such great food and service. Diamond Chinese Restaurant: 3909 W Sahara Ave, #9, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89102.
- Golden Flower Chinese Cuisine offers delicious food with stellar service. A traditional menu with very reasonable prices is sure to bring back customers craving good Chinese food. Golden Flower Chinese Cuisine: 3315 E Russell Rd, #A2, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89120.
- Food Express Chinese Restaurant–don’t let the name fool you. This is a fine sit-down restaurant offering many favorites and a few twists to authentic Cantonese food. A laid-back and quiet environment, perfect for a quiet dinner with the one you love. Food Express Chinese Restaurant: 2003 S Decatur Blvd, #B, Las Vegas, NV, 89102
- Tao Restaurant and Nightclub is an upscale Chinese restaurant with a wide variety of tastes on its menu. They require appropriate attire and offer private dining, a bar and of course dancing for those more adventurous. Tao Restaurant and Nightclub: 3377 S Las Vegas Blvd, Ste 2025, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109.
- HK Star offers fine Chinese food in an upbeat but serene environment. HK stands for Hong Kong and this restaurant keeps the tradition of fine Chinese cuisine alive and well in Las Vegas. HK Star: 3400 S Jones Blvd., Ste # 15 Las Vegas, Nevada, 89146.
- Chang’s Honk Kong Cuisine boasts perhaps the finest dim sum in Las Vegas. Enjoy a open menu filled with many southern Chinese favorites. This restaurant is open late too, just to ensure everyone gets their fill in the city that never sleeps. Chang’s Honk Kong Cuisine: 4670 S Decatur Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada, 89103.
As you can see, finding the best in Chinese restaurant fare is a quick fix for the palate in Las Vegas.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)