Looking for the 10 best Chinese restaurants in Long Beach, California? Southern California offers a variety of classy and fast-food Asian establishments. Here is a list of the finest Chinese restaurant options in Long Beach, California.
Chen’s Chinese Restaurant. Chen’s Chinese Restaurant in the Alamitos Beach neighborhood offers a great sit-down atmosphere and convenient to-go dishes. The portions are large and local favorites include the pork fried rice and eggplant. Chen’s Chinese Restaurant: 2131 E. Broadway, Long Beach, CA 90803; (562) 439-0309.
- LV Chinese Seafood Restaurant. The LV Chinese Seafood Restaurant offers affordable authentic Chinese fare and top-notch seafood dishes. The atmosphere appeals to family and business diners, and they are known for their delicious lemon chicken and hot braised fish filet. LV Chinese Seafood Restaurant: 4139 Norse Way, Long Beach, CA, 90808; (562) 938-8088.
- Chee Chinese Restaurant. The Chee Chinese Restaurant in Long Beach offers moderately-priced dishes and is open Tuesday through Sunday. The lively ambience at this restaurant brings diners back again and again, especially those who enjoy the Mongolian beef. Chee Chinese Restaurant: 850 W. Willow St., Long Beach, CA 90806; (562) 427-2727.
China Star Express. The China Star Express offers convenient and delicious Chinese and Vietnamese fare in the well-known Los Altos neighborhood. Diners recommend the Vietnamese noodle soup, pho, and the chow mien noodles. China Star Express: 1785 Palo Verde Ave., Suite D, Long Beach, CA 90815; (562) 493-5962.
- Le Yen Restaurant. The Le Yen Restaurant, with a convenient corner location in the Bixby Knolls neighborhood, offers a vast menu for dine-in and catering. Diners at this establishment rave of the location’s phenomenal service. Le Yen Restaurant: 4140 Atlantic Ave., Long Beach, CA 90807; (562) 427-1937.
- Mitaki Restaurant. The Mitaki Restaurant offers ample parking and is located near shopping, making it a local favorite. The restaurant is hailed for its fresh selections and reasonable prices. Mitaki Restaurant: 200 E 4th St., Long Beach, CA 90802; (562) 432-3220.
- Siem Reap Restaurant. The highly-acclaimed Siem Reap Restaurant offers a delicious variety of Cambodian food. The quiet atmosphere and large menu variety draw repeat customers. Siem Reap Restaurant: 1810 E. Anaheim St., Long Beach, CA 90813; (562) 591-7414.
- Hokkaido Buffet. The Hokkaido Buffet is the perfect option for Long Beach residents to enjoy freshly grilled Mongolian barbecue and a wide selection of Asian foods. The buffet-style restaurant gives diners the option to try a variety of Japanese, Chinese and Korean dishes. Hokkaido Buffet: 3030 Cherry Ave., Long Beach, CA 90807; (562) 989-1898.
- Ming House. The authentic Ming House Chinese restaurant is located in the Rancho Dominguez neighborhood. Local residents prefer this location for fast and convenient delivery and carry-out. Ming House: 5584 Atlantic Ave., Long Beach, CA 90805; (562) 423-4471.
- Tea Garden. The Tea Garden in Belmont Shore is considered one of the finest fast-food Chinese establishments in the city. They offer sought-after ribs, chow mien and egg rolls. Prices are reasonable and the service is impeccable. Tea Garden: 5295 E. 2nd St., Long Beach, CA 90803; (562) 438-8378.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …