The following is a guide to the 10 best Chinese restaurants: Los Angeles. If you are traveling to Los Angeles, California, anytime soon you will need to know where the best restaurants are.
- Chi Dynasty: A delicious restaurant that serves appetizers, entrees and desserts. Dine in, take out or have your meals delivered to your hotel if you are close by. It has a nice family atmosphere and moderate prices. For adults there is a full bar to enjoy a few drinks. Chi Dynasty: 1813 Hillhurst Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90027. (323) 667-3388.
- Feast from the East: Serving great food since 1981, this restaurant offer customers inexpensive, authentic entrees. You can dine in or take out your lunch or dinner. Unlike most of our 10 best Chinese restaurants, it is not open on Sundays. Feast from the East: 1949 Westwood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90025. (310) 475-0400.
- Yee's Chinese Food & Bakery: If you are tired from a long day of activities, stop by this 10 best for some quick take out. Then, go back to your accommodations and relax! Yee's Chinese Food & Bakery: 4400 West Slauson Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90043. (323) 295-4224.
- Cheng Du Restaurant: Looking for cheap but really good Chinese food? Cheng Du prepares your meal just right and won’t break your wallet! Serves all the favorites. Cheng Du Restaurant: 11538 West Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064. (310) 477-4917.
- Mandarin House: Number five on our best Chinese restaurants in Los Angeles list is Mandarin House. This restaurant seems to be very good when it comes to customer service. Serves regular Chinese dishes, but will accommodate vegetarians without fuss. Mandarin House: 3074 West 8th St., Los Angeles, CA 90005. (213) 386-8976.
- Wok Master: With a name reminiscent of a Bruce Lee movie, this restaurant not only has low prices, but gives you a lot of food as well. Wok Master: 7170 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036. (323) 934-2999.
- Lin’s Chinese Cuisine: An inexpensive choice that serves fantastic lunch specials. Take your kids out to lunch here; you will not leave poor. Lin's Chinese Cuisine: 11668 West Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064. (310) 478-8892.
- Wokcano On 3rd: Serves sushi as well as traditional Chinese food. Eat in or dine out at this 10 best restaurant. Wokcano On 3rd: 8408 West 3rd St., Los Angeles, CA 90048. (323) 951-1122.
- Soybean Chinese Restaurant: Here you'll get large portions for a reasonable price. Serves traditional entrees and nice lunch specials. Soybean Chinese Restaurant: 11966 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90025. (310) 447-6526.
- Hu's Szechwan Restaurant: A nice little venue that delivers within a certain distance. Eat in or order out your dishes. Serves delightful entrees from friendly staff. Hu's Szechwan Restaurant: 10450 National Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90034. (310) 837-0252.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.