Florida has all the great attractions. There is Busch Gardens, Disney, and Chinese food. If you are planning on traveling to Orlando, then you have to know the 10 best Chinese restaurants: Orlando, Florida.
- Café Tu Tu Tango: Okay, the name doesn’t sound too appetizing but the food is. The menu consists of everything imaginable. Asian is definitely a top meal item, but they also serve Caribbean, Fusion, Latin American, Middle Eastern. So, if your spouse does not care for Chinese, she can always choose one of the others. Prices average around $8.50 and you can always buy a beer to wash it all down. 8625 International Drive, Orlando, Florida, 32819.
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro: Provides great service from the staff and the meals are excellent. 436 North Orlando Avenue, Winter Park, Florida 32789.
- Ming Court: A quaint little Chinese restaurant to get away from the busy crowds outside. Great food and friendly service. 9188 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819.
- Winnie’s Oriental Garden: More of a fine dining experience because of the menu. Peking duck, seafood, and calamari dishes are samples of what to expect at Winnie’s. 1346 Orange Avenue, Winter Park, Florida, 32789.
- Hue: This restaurant has a bar and grill to entertain patrons as well. Menu is excellent and lengthy. Pretty good Asian experience when eating here. 629 E Central Blvd, Orlando, Florida, 32801.
- Pearl’s Chinese Restaurant: Appears to be a good dining experience, although prices are a bit high. If you have the money to eat expensively, then Pearl’s Chinese Restaurant is a place for you. 5438 Central Florida Pkwy, Orlando, Florida, 32821.
- Plum Tree Chinese & Japanese: Received great reviews from patrons. Serves both Chinese and Japanese at low prices. 10627 Narcoosse Rd Orlando,FL 32832-6904.
- Lai Lai Chinese Cuisine & Sushi Bar: The food is hot and there is a buffet. Unfortunately, the buffet is small and the prices are moderate. However, the sushi bar is quite good. Take your chances and visit. 7400 Southland Blvd, Orlando, Florida, 32809.
- Pu Yi Chinese Restaurant: Good for those on a budget. Cheap menu prices but the food is respectable. 10169 University Blvd, Orlando, Florida, 32817.
- Kim Wu Chinese Restaurant: Exceptional service and excellent food. Customer reviews are pretty good. Kim Wu is worth visiting on your next visit to Orlando. 4904 South Kirkman Road, Orlando, Florida, 32811.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.