Phoenix and the 10 best Chinese restaurants, don’t they sound great together? Yes, Chinese food is one of the main attractions of the valley. Traditional or Americanized dishes, there are so many restaurants around here that you are sure to find one to your taste. Here is a list of the most popular restaurants dishing out excellent Chinese food in Phoenix.
- C-FU Gourmet – As the name suggests, gourmet Chinese seafood is the great here – fresh and alive and swimming! The crab in black bean sauce is an all-time favorite and so are the ahi-tuna, Mongolian ostrich, stuffed mushrooms and other usual Chinese classic dishes. This multiple award-winning restaurant offers the best dim sums in Phoenix. 2051 W. Warner Rd. Chandler, Az
- Tao Garden – This simple but elegant restaurant serves fine and traditionally ethnic food like oysters, gedluck, lobster, rockfish, scallops, tilapia and the eternal favorite of crab in black bean sauce. The friendly staff is very courteous and helpful in selecting from a longish menu. 2050 North Alma School Road Chandler, AZ
- Autumn Court Chinese Restaurant – If you are a true-blue Chinese food lover, you will just ignore where this unpretentious looking restaurant is situated. But once inside, you get the best and most traditionally prepared Chinese dishes and you will keep coming for more. 3752 East Indian School Road Phoenix, AZ
- Gourmet House of Hong Kong– This place is a great local favorites Chinese restaurant in Phoenix and their delicious black bean sauce is so good that any seafood in it tastes just heavenly. Honey walnut chicken, all varieties of seafood and excellently prepared noodle dishes are the specialties in this authentic Chinese restaurant. 1438 E Mcdowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ
- Golden Buddha – Famous for the their menu of Peking duck and whole sea bass steamed with scallions and ginger. General Tso’s chicken, honey garlic ribs and orange beef are other specialties. This is one of the best Chinese restaurants in Phoenix. 668 North 44th Street Phoenix, AZ
- China Chilli – Unique and award winning traditional and delicious Chinese food is the hallmark of this elegant restaurant. They take pride in creating and serving Cantonese, Szechwan and Hong Kong style dishes. 302 East Flower Street Phoenix, AZ
- Great Wall – If you want to enjoy the best of this popular Chinese restaurant in Phoenix, better avoid weekends, the crowd is seen to be believed. But they have such a variety of so many goodies – all beating each other in taste and flavor that it is worth enough to try it during the week. Savoury dumplings like scallop dumplings, Japanese eggplant, steamed tripe, giant flaky eggrolls, haw gow, chow fun rice noodles, stir-fried kai lan – the list is just endless and sounds so inviting. 3446 West Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ
- Shanghai Club – A gracious-looking place for great and gourmet varieties of Mandarin, French and Vietnamese Chinese food prepared by top-notch chefs. With a courteous staff, the ambiance only adds to the attraction like classic favorite like orange chicken, egg foo young and shrimp and lobster sauce. Vietnamese-Chinese syle marinated beef and lemon-grass pork are just unbeatable. 8752 E. Shea Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ
- China Village – This place has an extensive menu covering Mandarin, Hunan, Szechuan and Cantonese cuisine and has great-tasting dishes served with courtesy. The Bo-Bo Platter and moo shu are great hits. 2710 East Indian School Road Phoenix, AZ
- Dragon Palace – Famous for their traditional, delicious and best Chinese Food in Phoenix, this place has won the loyalty of the local patrons for more than 2 decades who keep going back due to the great food and friendly staff. The sweet and sour pork, kung pao chicken and the beef and broccoli bring back the patrons without fail. 13825 North 32nd Street Phoenix, AZ
Above listed are only a few of the Chinese restaurants in Phoenix providing traditional and modern American-Chinese dishes prepared with exotic spices. Enjoy and find your own favorites and have a good time in Phoenix.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.