Looking for the 10 best Chinese restaurants in Portland? We have made a great list. Portland, along with other attractions, is a great place to wine and dine with top quality restaurants specializing in exotic cuisine like Chinese, Japanese and Asian. American Chinese food is a quaint mixture of traditional Chinese cooking with locally grown ingredients and it has become very popular. Though today many restaurateurs fly in authentic home grown ingredients, the traditional and innovative dishes are equally popular with locals as well as the tourists.
These are some of the restaurants in Portland that serve traditional and delicious Chinese dishes. They are offered in a random order.
- Dragonfish Asian Cafe - This Asian restaurant is very well known for its happy-hour sushi specials. The daily specials are Ruby Ritas, Sake specials, draft beer and many other cocktails. Special attractions are honey-walnut shrimp and grilled chicken yakisoba. It has a Pan-Asian menu and great ambiance with a display of a variety of sculptures and paintings. Dragonfish Asian Cafe: 909 Southwest Park Avenue Portland, OR
- Fong Chong – Keen on some delicious dim sum? In Portland, best dim sums are served in Fong Chong. Very economically priced, they serve a variety of dishes like fried shrimp, hum bows and sumai and it is really worth a trip to this restaurant just to eat dim sums. A very good place for authentic Chinese food and delicious dim sums. Fong Chong: 301 Northwest 4th Avenue Portland, OR 97209
- PF Chang’s China Bistro - Contemporary Chinese cuisine is the specialty here. Happy-hour specials are for all appetizers and specialty drinks at half rate. Broccoli beef, dynamite shrimp, crab wontons are some of the favorites on the menu. PF Chang's China Bistro: 7463 Southwest Bridgeport Road, Portland
- Wan Q – Specializing in Cantonese and Szechuan cuisine, this restaurant offers as special dishes – chow mein, fillet mignon and almond chicken sub. Special rates for senior citizens and children and generous portions are added attractions. Wan Q: 13535 Northwest Cornell Road Portland, OR 97229-5821
- Mandarin Cove Chinese Restaurant – Rated as one of the best authentic Chinese restaurants in Portland, it has great ambiance. Lunch-hour specials, happy hour specials are available. Specialty dishes are kung-pao chicken and mandarin shrimp. A great place to relax and enjoy traditional Chinese food as well. Mandarin Cove Chinese Restaurant: 111 SW Columbia St Portland, OR 97201
- August Moon Chinese Restaurant – Staffed with native Chinese, this has top rating for the quick service and authentic traditional dishes. Specialty dishes are flaming pot appetizers, cashew chicken, and sesame chicken. Fresh ingredients and original recipes mark the preparation of their dishes. August Moon Chinese Restaurant: 405 Northwest 23rd Avenue Portland, OR 97210-3413
- Golden Crown of China Restaurant & Lounge – Famous for their fresh and delicious dishes and grand ambiance, this is great for special occasions and banquet style meals. Specialty dishes are Cantonese and Mandarin style entrees and other dishes served in great style. Golden Crown of China Restaurant & Lounge 10655 Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway Beaverton, OR 97005-3109
- Wong’s King Chinese Restaurant – Live seafood is the specialty here. Award-winning chefs cook the dishes in the traditional way with fresh ingredients and pure vegetable oil. They take pride in their unique presentation style and high standards of quality and service. Wong King Chinese Restaurant 8733 Southeast Division Street Portland, OR 97266-1467
- Ling’s Garden – Assuring the patrons a delightful dining experience, they specialize in serving tailor-made dishes. Fabulous food and friendly service are their motto and their fried rice and other standard Chinese food are served in generous portions and at very reasonable rates. Ling's Garden: 915 Northwest 21st Avenue Portland, OR 97209-1410
- Legin – One of the local favorite Chinese restaurants in Portland, Legin offers sea cucumber, barbecue port, Mongolian beef, and chicken feet and other classic and traditional dishes. There is a karaoke bar and a lounge. This restaurant has a real extensive selection of din sums. Legin: 8001 SE Division St. Portland, OR. 97206
The above listed restaurants are among the most popular Chinese restaurants in Portland. Whether it is stir-fry, chow mein or sweet and sour of chop suey – whatever is your choice, you are sure to find a Chinese restaurant in Portland to cater to that need. Have a good time in Portland and enjoy the traditional and delicious Chinese cuisine.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.