Whether you’re a visitor or a resident, you may be wondering what exactly the 10 best Chinese restaurants in Tulsa are. Whether you are seeking a night out or just some take out that you can bring home to enjoy in private, there are several within Tulsa that can be called the best.
- P F Chang’s China Bistro. One of Tulsa’s most elegant restaurants and also the top of the best Chinese restaurants in Tulsa, P F Chang’s offers a setting that is breathtaking and quite authentic to the culture. This restaurant offers everything from family dining to a business meeting place that is very exquisite. The service is also quite superior, offering servers that can make various sauces right at the table. The food also highly delectable having authentic tastes with a twist of contemporary style; the food is also presented quite beautifully. 1978 East 21st St, Tulsa, OK 74114.
- Great Wall Restaurant. This Chinese restaurant is rated the best by the Tulsa locals as having the best authentic Chinese dishes, which are also always fresh tasting and served by a gracious staff. This restaurant is one of the top rated of the best Chinese restaurants in Tulsa. South Yale Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74136.
- Fortune Chef. This family run restaurant has been noted for having the best home-style Chinese dishes. Your experience in this restaurant might be brief (it is take-out only) but very pleasurable. 3213 South Yale Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74135.
- Chinese Kitchen. This is a smaller restaurant that offers affordable meals that are both delicious and large in quantity, increasing the value of your meal at this restaurant. 10032 South Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74133.
- Szechuan Express Gourmet. As its name entails, this restaurant offers fast meals that can be compared to many gourmet Chinese restaurants. The food is delicious and authentic with a burst of complex flavors in every meal. The flavors alone makes this restaurant one of the best Chinese restaurants in Tulsa, OK. 4107 Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK 74135.
- Kung Fu Kitchen. With fresh food that is prepared in very large servings, you'll be surprised that the food does not appear to meatch the prices. The restaurant is extremely clean and the service is beyond compare and extremely friendly, placing it as one of the best Chinese restaurants in Tulsa. 8720 East 21st St, Tulsa, OK 74129.
- Golden Chef of Tulsa. This restaurant goes a step beyond the usual by offering special orders on non-menu Chinese dishes if ordered in large quantities. The food is freshly prepared and has a wonderful blend of Chinese flavors. 2819 South Harvard Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74114.
- New China Café. Hidden within the city, this wonderful restaurant offers delicious tastes combined in authentic Chinese dishes. Although it isn’t boasted widely, this restaurant ranks with the best Chinese restaurants of Tulsa. 2142 South Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129.
- Royal Dragon. The Royal Dragon restaurant is a spotless and beautifully designed restaurant that has an excellent Chinese buffet with a very large selection. The food is delicious and the price offers excellent quality to your entire experience. 7837 East. 51st St, Tulsa, OK 74145.
- Jacky Chen Express. When looking for an all-around great dining experience, this restaurant offers food that is extremely fresh and prepared with the most delectable ingredients and sauces. The food is extremely affordable and serves as a great family dining restaurant. Although last on the list, Jacky Chen Express is one of the best of the best Chinese restaurants in Tulsa, OK. 2010 South 129th East Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74108.
Choosing any one of these restaurants will prove that Tulsa still has what it takes when it comes to great Chinese cuisine.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …