The 10 best Chivas soccer players are not just known for playing for their club but other international teams as well. With their amazing soccer skills, they have brought fame to the team.
- Ante Razov: Coming from Whittier, California, this Chivas soccer players has the most goals scored for the team. He holds the record for being the last American player with a first cap received for the national team while he was still in college. He may not have played for the World Cup but he had other international appearances where he showed his talents.
- Sacha Klještan: He holds the distinction of having the best assists among the best Chivas soccer players. With his powerful moves on the field, he is one of the greatest midfielders that the team has ever had. He now plays for the Anderlecht in the Belgian First Division.
- Claudio Suárez: He is one of the greatest players of all time and is also one of the ten best Chivas soccer players. His last game before he retired was for the Chivas USA in Major League Soccer. As the one with the most caps for the Mexican national team, he also made huge contributions for the team while he was still a part of it. He has the most penalty kick goals for Chivas.
- Brad Guzan: Of all the best Chivas soccer players, he is the one who has the most number of saves and shutouts. He is one of their best goal keepers, not only for his team but also for his country, the United States. Although he comes in as a second-choice goalkeeper for his country, he shows that in every game, he certainly is an excellent player.
- Juan Pablo García: Nicknamed as Loquito, this attacking all-rounder is one of the best Chivas soccer players. He joined the team in 2005, and showed that he is excellent on the field when he scored two goals during his American debut. He currently plays for the Tigres UANL.
- Jonathan Bornstein: Bornstein is one of the best Chivas soccer players who plays for both Chivas USA and the US national team. His career with Chivas started in 2006 when he was picked by the team during the MLS SuperDraft. He became a starter, showing a great deal of excellence wherein he gained the title of 2006 MLS Rookie of the Year Award.
- Carlos Llamosa: He is another one of the best Chivas soccer players who has mostly played for Major League Soccer. He started playing soccer in 1986 but stopped four years later when he immigrated to the US. He made a come back in 1995 joining the A-League of the New York Centaurs. His last team before he retired in 2007 was Chivas USA.
- Jesse Marsch: He is a current assistant of the US national team who last played for Chivas USA. He played for the Major League Soccer for fourteen seasons where he won three of them. He also won four U.S. Open Cup titles. In the year 2001, he was the All Star for the MLS as well as two caps for the US men’s national soccer team.
- Shavar Thomas: Coming from Jamaica, Thomas is one of the ten best Chivas soccer players who played for the team in 2007-2009. He is a solid defender playing center back. He appeared in the FIFA World Cup 2001 as part of the Jamaican national team. He returned to his national team in 2008 and showed great leadership for the team.
- Ramón Ramírez: He last played for Chivas USA in 2007, where he was the captain as well as a midfielder. He is a member of the Mexican national team, and is one of their all-time capped players. He is one of the greatest soccer players, but because of several injuries he sustained, he did not make it to the top. Despite that, he is still one of the ten best Chivas soccer players.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.