Locating information in order to relate to you 10 best Christian business women also brought to attention the Christian Business Women's Fellowship (CBWF). This organization enables professional women to make an impact in both their personal and business lives with growth that brings about a spiritual life change. These ten featured women show how businesswomen can work themselves up the ladder to high corporate jobs or follow their dreams and create their own successful businesses. They can be "shining beacons" for all of us.
- Judy L. Harris was appointed as Chief Executive Officer of Carson-Dellosa. This company is a leader in providing supplemental educational and innovative learning materials for early childhood teachers and parents.
- Janine DiGioacchino is the newly created Division Director of Midway Attractions, Merlin USA. Merlin Entertainment Group is the fastest-growing family attractions company in the world and wants to expand its U.S. business. Janine will be in charge of a new LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Dallas, which is due to open in 2011. Also due to open in Washington, DC in early 2011 is a U.S. Presidents Gallery in a new Madame Tussauds, which will have wax figures of all 44 U.S. Presidents
- Denise M. Morrison is Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, and Director of Campbell Soup Company in anticipation of being elected to succeed the current CEO. Denise will lead all the global businesses not only for Campbell Soup but also for their Pepperidge Farm, V-8, and Arnott's divisions.
- Joan Horner and her husband Andy founded Premier Designs in 1985. Premier Designs has a large variety of beautiful fashion jewelry in more than 700 pieces. Home Shows allow the "jeweler" to earn free jewelry which is backed by a Golden Guarantee.
- Kay Green's My Precious Kid sells safety products including ID bracelets, cards, tags, fingerprint DNA kits, Pet and Adult IDs, First Aid Kits, and more. The commission for those selling their products ranges from 25% to 50%.
- Candle-maker Lynn Milazzo and her husband Carmen came up with a wonderful triple-scented candle made up of alternative ingredients including natural wax that is almost soot free. This soy/vegetable Mia Bella's Natural Wax Candle burns longer than a regular paraffin candle and can be cleaned with only soapy hot water. Robert Scocozzo learned of these candles when his son's basketball team sold them for a fundraiser. In September 2002 Lynn, Carmen, Robert, and network-marketer Charlie Umphred formed Scent-Sations Inc. and added bath and body products. Distributors earn 40% to 60% commission and have superb support and training.
- Meryl Holland is the Chief Creative Officer of Discovery Toys, which sells educational high-quality early childhood toys with a lifetime guarantee as well as games, music, and books. Their home-based representatives only have to invest an initial $25 on a $99 Business Kit which includes over $400 worth of toys, catalogs, etc.
- Kyle McKeown Mansfield opened Kyle Design, a professional artist studio, in 1982. The unique affordable gifts include jewelry, jewelry boxes, Christmas ornaments, wood desk accessories, home furnishings, and more. The customer is involved in the handcrafted creativity by choosing from over 400 design patterns together with metal finishes, colors, and customized engraving.
- Jill Blashack is the founder and CEO of Tastefully Simple, a $100 million-plus business that offers a large selection of easy-to-prepare foods. Thousands of independent consultants give taste-testing parties of the quality products that led to Tastefully Simple being inducted into the Inc. 500 Hall of Fame in 2005.
- "Grandma Faith" of Afghans by Faith offers handmade crocheted 100% acrylic soft baby afghans and matching baby pillows that make wonderful gifts that can be passed along through generations. The afghans can be machine washed and dried.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …