Let the music of these 10 best Christian singers uplift your spirit. Christian music has become very popular and diverse. Now Christian music comes in almost every subgenre you can think of. The music of these Christian singers has reached out to the hearts of many.
- tobyMac Born Kevin Machael McKeeha and also known as Toby Mckeehan, tobyMac is one of the most popular Christian singers in history. He was one of the first Christian rappers. He got his start with the band DC Talk and was with them from 1987 until 2000. Today, tobyMac enjoys a very successful solo career.
- Amy Lee Grant With over 30 million units sold wordwide, this singer is the best-selling contemporary Christian singer of all time. She gained fame in the 1980s with such hits as “Father’s Eyes”, “El Shaddai”, and “Angels”. She later became one of the first Christian artist to cross over to mainstream pop.
- Jeremy Thomas CampThis ordained minister is one of the biggest names in Christian rock. He’s had 17 number one hits and released seven albums. Two of his albums are live.
- Christopher Dwayne Tomlin known for his songs “How Great is Our God”, “Jesus Messiah”, “Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)” and “Our God”. He was awarded the Male Vocalist award at the 2006, 2007 and 2008 GMA Dove Awards. In 2007 he was named Artist of the Year.
- Matthew Joseph West This Contemporary Christian singer was nominated for five Dove Awards in 2005. He is known for his songs “More”, “You are Everything” and “The Motions”. In addition to his solo career he has worked as a song writer for Point of Grace, Mandisa, Natalie Grant, Rascal Flatts and Billy Ray Cyrus.
- Brandon Heath This Christian singer has released two albums and was nominated in 2009 at the Grammy Awards for “Gospel Album of the Year”. He is known for his songs “I’m Now Who I Was”, “our God Reigns” and “Give Me Your Eyes”.
- Chris August This Christian singer worked in the music industry for years before releasing his solo album. He has worked with Jessica Simpson, Brian McKnight, Ryan Cabrera and Ashlee Simpson. He is best known for his hit “Starry Night”.
- Kerrie Roberts Even at a young age this Christian singer stunned people with her voice. She is best known for her songs “No Matter What”, “Keep Breathing” and “Beautiful to Me”.
- Trip Lee Born William Lee Barefield III, he is one of the most popular Christian rapper. He has released two albums “If they Only knew” and “20/20”.
- Francesca Battistelli This Christian singer has a voice almost as big as her heart. She recived her first Grammy Award nomination in 2009 for “Best Gospel Performance” for her song “Free To Be Me”. She is best known for her songs “Free to Be Me” and “I’m Letting Go”.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.