The 10 best Christian songs about love are romantic songs that Christian couples can enjoy together. Many of these songs are ideal for weddings or just for pleasure. These ten songs all speak of love with a Christian perspective.
- "Love of My Life," by Jim Brickman. This top ten Christian song about love features Michael W. Smith in it. It has romantic words about finding the love of his life and being glad he's found her.
- "Holding Hands," by Steve Green. This romantic Christian song talks about a man who found a woman that won his heart. He speaks of holding hands with her and how much he loves her.
- "For You," by Michael W. Smith. Michael W. Smith sings of a deep meaning love in this top ten song. The words talk about being there for each other and the love two people share.
- "I Will Be Here," by Steven Curtis Chapman. This top song about love is often used at many weddings. It talks of a strong love that promises to be there for each other no matter what life gives.
- "Your Love Broke Through," by Rebecca St. James. This song speaks of Christian love and a girl searching long and hard for love. She's very glad she's found it in the man of her dreams.
- "Without Love," by Stacie Orrico. Another top ten song about love is this one. This Christian song talks of God's love but also uses the famous words of love the Bible speaks of in 1st Corinthians.
- "When God Made You," by Newsong. This Christian love song has meaning words of two hearts coming together. This is a song of a promise to love each other through thick and thin.
- "Celebrate You," by Steven Curtis Chapman. This is a song of celebration. In this song, the singer is celebrating finding true love and talks of how in love he is.
- "Love of my Life," by Bebe and CeCe Winans. Another song that speaks of love is this top ten Christian song. It has romantic words about finding the perfect person to spend the rest of your life with.
- "If you Could See What I See," by Geoff Moore. Geoff Moore sings of finding his treasure in the love of his life. He wishes that others could see this girl from his perspective. This top Christian love song is perfect for weddings.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …