Christmas time is a special time for families and friends to get together and have a toast in a party with these ten best Christmas party songs. Christmas parties should be fun and hold special memories for the heart. One of the special ways in order to have and hold special memories is by playing favorite tunes and singing along. It is as if a Christmas carol is coming back to life once again. Christmas parties have great songs and there are ten which hold a special time in everyone’s memory.
- "White Christmas" This song, sung by Bing Crosby, is a classic heard by many in the 60s and now. His suave and soft voice make this song a most cherished melody and tune for many. There is nothing like wishing it would snow outside and having an old fashioned Christmas again and again. It truly is one of the best ten Christmas party songs to listen to which will keep many memories in years to come.
- "Last Christmas" George Michael is quite the romantic. His smooth and handsome voice creates the atmosphere for that glass of wine. Who else could sing like him? He truly makes the party come alive as he sings one of the ten best Christmas songs around. George Michael is a seventies, classic singer.
- "Rudolph, the Red Nose Reindeer" This wonderful song sung by Gene Aury and Burl Ives creates the stir for a Christmas party. The idea of the misfit reindeer is captured in this song. It makes everyone want to hug a reindeer. This classical song makes it to the top ten best Christmas party songs around. It is easy to sing along to and makes lot of good memories.
- "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" This Christmas song has been sung for many years. Jimmy Boyd made this song a great hit on the radio. It was a big hit in the 50s and was played on the radio continually at Christmas time. Every mommy sang to this song. What a great song to have at a Christmas party. It seems it will be one of the best songs around.
- "Jingle Bell Rock" "Jingle Bell Rock" was made popular by Bobby Helms who sang his heart out. This song happens to be one of the best cheerful Christmas songs around. "Jingle Bell Rock" happens to be a great song to sing to and has catchy lines in its verses. Being cheerful makes it the best of ten Christmas songs around. It is a great song to play at any Christmas party, whether at work or at home.
- "The Christmas Song" "The Christmas Song" sung by Nat King Cole makes anyone’s heart melt around Christmas time. Nat King Cole’s wonderful voice has been heard for many years on stereos and radios alike. The wonder of Christmas, as well as the whimsical feeling of love and good cheer, make this song a top ten best to be heard at any Christmas party.
- "Snoopy’s Christmas" Each year, many people love to listen to the Charlie Brown classics of Christmas. Well into the season, the sounds of "Snoopy’s Christmas" can be heard. It truly makes the holidays special and happy. Everyone loves Snoopy.
- "Here Comes Santa Claus" "Here Comes Santa Claus" is a great oldie in which little children become happy by the thoughts of Santa coming down the chimney. It is a great song to sing at any Christmas party. This song causes anyone to feel like a child again and again.
- "Little Drummer Boy" This song is well known by many people. "The Little Drummer Boy" was sung by the Harry Simeone Chorale and brings the true meaning of Christmas into everyone’s hearts. Each of us would like to play something for the baby Jesus on a drum. This song is the number one of the best ten songs to be sung at any Christmas party, serving the real true meaning of Christmas.
- "Donde Esta Santa Clause" is a happy song sung by Augie Rios around Christmas time. It brings a cheerful note to the holidays. Many people like this song played at Christmas parties at work and at home.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...