Compiling a list of 10 best Christmas presents for your girlfriend is always a good idea. Shopping during the holidays can be tough and becomes even more strenuous when you are running around, trying to locate that perfect gift. This is why a list of the best Christmas presents for your girlfriend can come in handy. These time-tested and girlfriend-approved gift ideas are certain to make her say, "Wow."
- A romantic or exotic vacation. Hey, one of the best fallback Christmas gifts, especially for a guy who simply does not know what to get his girlfriend, is a vacation. Whether it is a weekend getaway package or a week-long fun in the sun resort, she will be impressed by this gift.
- Framed artwork. If you want to show off your sophisticated side, plan on buying her some framed artwork. This is a very personal gift that will illustrate you know her and you know what she likes.
- Jewelry. Buying jewelry is always a great Christmas gift. Many guys panic because they think that jewelry is too expensive; however, if you are smart and shop around, you can find some great deals.
- Picture or memento that reminds her of your relationship. You can also go the sentimental route. Frame a picture of the two of you or make a scrap book. Giving a personalized Christmas present to your girlfriend is always a wise idea.
- Books and CDs. Books and CDs are not cop out gifts. If you actually know your girlfriend well enough to pick out music or literature for her, it says a lot about the strength of your relationship.
- Perfume. You never want to buy your girlfriend a single bottle of perfume, but when used in conjunction with other Christmas presents, this gift will be something that she will be use for many months to come.
- Day at the spa or massage. This is a great Christmas present because it allows you to pamper your girlfriend. She will be overjoyed to receive such a thoughtful gift.
- A pet. If she is a pet lover, buying her a dog, cat or fish makes a perfect Christmas present. She will have a friend to keep her company when you are not around.
- Electronics. IPods, televisions, stereos always make great Christmas presents. These are great gifts that the two of you can enjoy.
- A month of Christmas gifts. You can also try just making the whole month or week before Christmas extra special. Try giving her a different gift or do something special for her every day leading up to Christmas morning.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.