10 Best Cities For Business
If you are looking for the best cities for business, you came to the right place! With modern technology, it is easier than ever to work remotely anywhere you have a good internet connection and a phone line. But you still need a base of operations and a city that is the foundation for your empire. Any of the cities on this list will help you form a great launching pad.
- New York City Located on the East Coast, NYC has the advantage of being home to the financial markets, entertainment and news outlets. If your business is related to banking or the entertainment industries, it's a great place to be located.
- Des Moines, Iowa For a business looking for a low cost of living, this is a great place. Housing is affordable and commutes are short. A little bit of capital investment will stretch a long way while you develop your new business, especially one that is focused on agriculture.
- Hong Kong This small and dynamic city state offers a great home base for any business that needs to be close to the Asian markets. If your business is focused on international relationships, this would make a great location.
- Raleigh, North Carolina For a milder East Coast city, try developing your business in this temperate climate. This is a great area to develop a consumer-focused business. North Carolina offers numerous outdoor actives for your downtime when you're not focused on your new business.
- San Jose, California If your business is focused on technology and computers, come to this sunny California city that is known for warm weather and creative innovation. You will be close to industry giants like Apple and Facebook.
- Fort Collins, Colorado This thriving area is home to a university, so there is a constant source of new talent for your business. This area also draws outdoor enthusiast, so if your business is focused on outdoor gear, this is the place for you.
- London, England When you are ready to break into the European markets, this easily accessible and historic city is a great base of operations. London is the place to start a business related to finance in Europe.
- Provo, Utah This is another up and coming city for business development because of the low cost of living in surrounding areas. Due to the conservative social environment, this is a great place for conservative family-focused operations.
- Denver, Colorado Although the cost of doing business is higher than some other cities on the list, Denver has all of the trapping you would expect from a large city. There are numerous sports teams and hotels and entertainment options for entertaining clients.
- Omaha, Nebraska With a population under one million, this city still maintains a small town feel even though it is at the heart of a new and growing business development community. When you're working on an agriculture based business, this is the best place.
Now that you know the best cities for your business, it is time to get your business plan together. Whether it is an expansion into a new market or a whole new adventure, make the move today!