10 Best Cities For Singles
Combining culture, nightlife and employment are some of the criteria that helped create this list of the 10 best cities for singles. Today’s singles are looking for cities where they can not only be successful professionally, but one that has multiple opportunities for social and cultural advancement as well. These cities will show where the singles are moving and why.
- Atlanta – Located in the heart of the south, this city is making strides both socially and professionally which makes it one of top 10 cities to live in. This city offers a low cost of living and a rapidly emerging cultural scene which will interest any up and coming single.
- New York City – This ever growing metropolis has always been the place where dreams are made and broken, and now more than ever singles are hoping for a fresh start. Although there have been problems on Wall Street, few have been deterred from hoping for an economical windfall. In the city that never sleeps singles can find culture, nightlife and a plethora of opportunities.
- Chicago – The windy city can offer so many things from single friendly neighborhoods to popular bars and places to socialize. This city is the third biggest metro in the country and has economic opportunities that are a draw to single professionals everywhere.
- Boston – Being a centralized location for almost 40 colleges and universities makes this city a great location for singles. The socialization opportunities are in abundance as well with many choices of bars, pubs and even wine bars. This is a great place to explore a variety of singles and enjoy yourself at the same time.
- Philadelphia – This city is the perfect location for professional singles looking to grow within their career and make some new relationships at the same time. Although this city has a pretty high cost of living, singles are moving here for the cultural opportunities as well as the local nightlife and entertainment.
- San Francisco – The high cost of living doesn’t deter singles from flocking to this flourishing city. The recreational opportunities this city has to offer make this a hot spot for any single looking to expand their horizons and enjoys meeting new people.
- Seattle – A city that is still considered cool among the country’s singles who enjoy their coffee houses and incredible music scene. This city has been on the cutting edge for trendy singles since the 90’s and it shows no signs of slowing done with its enriching cultural atmosphere drawing in new residents consistently.
- Denver – This is an excellent city for singles with several professional sports teams, a lively bar scene, and skiing there are not a lot of opportunities to get bored. A bar by the name of Thin Man is quite popular amongst locals especially with their outdoor patio during the summer months.
- Dallas – This city has one of the country’s highest job growth rates and is the perfect place to realize your dreams. Immerse yourself in the numerous nightlife hot spots from clubs to bars; this city has lots of opportunities to meet new singles.
- Milwaukee - Not the thriving cultural venue as some of the other cities, but they make up for it with more bars and clubs than almost any other city other than Las Vegas. Another draw is the extremely low cost of living, which leaves more money in your pocket to go out and enjoy life.