Look no further than the 10 best classic country love songs when in search of a romantic night at home with a loved one. Dancing the night away in each other's arms with these songs will make the relationship closer, better and full of passion. Rediscovering the intense emotions of why love entered the relationship will be realized when sharing these classic country love songs.
- "I Will Always Love You" – first performed by country classic songstress Dolly Parton in 1973 is a classic country love song for all lovers to appreciate. Parton wrote the song and in 1992 pop star Whitney Houston re-released it and it became one of the top selling singles of all time. It's said Parton wrote the song for her one-time partner and mentor Porter Wagoner.
- "How Do I Live"- was song by two country music singers, Trisha Yearwood and LeeAnn Rimes, and became a smash hit on both country and pop billboards in 1997. The song was debuted in the movie "Con-Air" starring Nicholas Cage. The song was written by blockbuster music writer Diane Warren.
- "Unanswered Prayers"- by country superstar Garth Brooks, this song hit number one on the country billboard charts in 1990. It was the first single off his second album, "Fences". It is one of Brooks' most successful singles to date and is a reminiscing song about a lost love of years ago. As the song continues the man realizes he's thankful or his wife and life and it's better to leave the past in the past.
- "I Cross My Heart"- by George Strait was released in 1992 and was the first single of his album "Pure Country". It was number one on the United States and Canadian billboard charts and was the main song in the movie titled after the album the song derived from. It's is a classic country love songs that still holds true today.
- "Lady"- the song was made famous in 1980 when recorded and performed by country sensation Kenny Rogers. The song is one of Rogers' biggest hit singles and also placed on the pop billboard charts the same year. The song crossed over into the adult contemporary music scene and was Rogers' second number one hit on that billboard chart.
- "It's Your Love"- recorded and performed by country music dynamic duo and husband and wife, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, this song hit number one on the country music charts in 1997. It won four prestigious awards at the Country Music Awards including single and song of the year. It was the first single released from McGraw's album "Everywhere".
- "When I Say I Do"- performed by country music star Clint Black and his wife Lisa Hartman Black, the duet was he first single released from Black's album D'lectrified in 1999. It's a song dedicated to lifelong commitments and monogamous marriages. It crossed over to the pop billboard charts but only reached number 45.
- "I Swear" recorded in 1994 by country music star John Michael Montgomery, the song is about true love and feelings of finding the right person to devote to. The song is a classic country love song and is highly dedicated and requested for wedding dances. The song is one of the best country classic loved songs of all time.
- "You're Still the One"- performed by Canadian singer Shania Twain, the song came from Twain's third album "Come On Over" in 1997. In 1998, the song became Twain's first number two hit on the pop billboard charts. The song was co-written by Twain and her husband Robert "Mutt" Lange.
- "Crazy"- performed by country phenomenon Patsy Cline in 1961, the song is considered Cline's trademark classic country love song. The song was written by fellow country music star Willie Nelson and was recorded two years prior to Cline's untimely death. The song is about the emotional pain felt by a lost love.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.