10 Best Clint Eastwood Movies
To find the 10 best Clint Eastwood movies you have to look back 55-years to 1955, when he first started in films. He started in acting when he was just 25 years old.
- "Two Mules for Sister Sara" In this best Clint Eastwood movie, he plays Hogan, who rescues a nun from three cowboys.
- "Dirty Harry" This film kicked off 15-years worth of movies for Police Inspector Harry Callahan. His job was to stop the San Francisco sniper, Scorpio.
- "Magnum Force" Dirty Harry was at it again. This time Eastwood was tracking down cops who have turned into vigilantes.
- "The Outlaw Josey Wales" Clint Eastwood plays Josey Wales, a farmer whose family is murdered by a group of renegades. He must learn to overcome his need for vengeance and learn to live again.
- "The Enforcer" A terrorist group made up of Vietnam vets is Dirty Harry’s target in “The Enforcer”. His partner is Kate Moore, a rookie female inspector.
- "Any Which way but Loose" Clyde, the Orangutan, makes his first appearance in Clint Eastwoods films. Eastwood plays a truck driver and fighter with only two friends, Clyde and Orville, his promoter.
- "Sudden Impact" It was this Dirty Harry flick where he used the famous, “Go Ahead, Make my Day” line. Although the movies itself was good, “Sudden Impact” would have made the best Clint Eastwood movie list for that line alone.
- "Dead Pool" The last of the Dirty Harry movies;”Dead Pool” leaves Harry as a target for a murderer. Someone is killing the local celebrities and Harry must find him before he becomes the latest victim.
- "Million Dollar Baby" Eastwood plays Frankie Dunn, a boxer trainer sought after by those who want to be the best. He trains Maggie Fitzgerald, who wants to be trained by the best to become the best female boxer.
- "Gran Torino" Walt Kowalski has his 1972 Grand Torino stolen by his Korean neighbor after the gang pressures him to do it. Kowalski puts his prejudices aside when the Korean family needs protection from the local gangs.
The ten best Clint Eastwood movies span over five decades. From his first movie to his last, Eastwood develops and becomes his characters. The actor turns 80 this year, and has found himself among the elite.