Bring your inner badass to the floor with the 10 best Clint Eastwood quotes. He may not have invented tough or cool, however, he made it look better than anyone else. Even when he comes to a decision to serve up his sensitive side, you get the sensation that he would destroy your face in if you told him that “Bridges of Madison County” sucked. Having this kind of a long and storied carrer, it goes without saying that Clint Eastwood has grumbled more than his share of memorable quotes. On and off the screen Clint Eastwood is one of film’s most quotable actors.
- “You’ve got to ask yourself one question. Do you feel lucky? Well do ya punk?!”– When Clint Eastwood draws down on a robber in the opening shoot out of “Dirty Harry,” he provides what is arguably one of the best lines in the records of film.
- “Go ahead make my day.”– “Sudden Impact” may not be the first-rate installment of the “Dirty Harry” franchise, however, it did produce one of the most memorable lines in action movie history. The delivery is so stressful, you can feel the itch in Clint Eastwood’s trigger finger on this one.
- “You want a guarantee, buy a toaster.”– Clint Eastwood is an unpredictable mad man in “The Rookie.” While Charlie Sheen is worried about making sure of someone’s protection, Clint Eastwood refuses to guarantee anything other than toasters guarantee warm bread.
- “When a naked man is chasing a woman through a alley with a butcher knife and a hard on, I figure he isn’t out collecting for the red cross.”- Clint Eastwood isn’t always one to mince words. Ten minutes into “Dirty Harry,” Clint Eastwood helps you understand where he stands on shooting knife wielding boners.
- “This film cost $31 million. With that kind of money I could have invaded some country.”– Outside of being absolutely everyone’s favorite can of whoop-ass, Clint Eastwood is likewise known for being one of the more budget-conscious directors in Hollywood. Clint makes certain that not a penny is wasted on his production. That being said, spending $31 million to make “Gran Torino” does appear a bit wasteful. Nevertheless, the concept of Clint Eastwood rolling into some random country with $31 million and a pocket full of bad ass is incredible.
- “In this world there are two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns and those who dig, you dig.”– If Clint says dig, we say where’s the shovel? And so did everyone else is “The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.”
- “I tried being reasonable, I didn’t like it.”- If we know nothing else about Clint Eastwood, it’s that he isn’t partial to reason. He makes use of a few variants of this line in almost all of his motion movies. While the line is a bit overused, it I no way loses its effectiveness.
- “Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.”- When another cop tries to interfere with Dirty Harry’s investigation into attempts on his life in “Dead Pool” he tells the guys precisely where to stick it. Truer words have never been spoken.
- “I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around, I want to be controlling it.”- In “Pink Cadillac” Clint Eastwood spends the entire film chasing bail jumpers and shooting people on the trail of a missing baby, placing his fingers on countless weapons in the process. We can not think of a better character to control our gun, or anyone’s gun for that count.
- “When I was doing ‘Bridges of Madison County’ I said to myself ‘this romance stuff is really rough, when can I get back to shooting and killing.” 1995’s “Bridges of Madison County” marked Clint Eastwood’s first and last journey into the realm of chick flicks. Thankfully he realized that sappy mellow drama wasn’t his strong point, and he hasn’t made another one since. Although ,you have to recognize Clint’s honesty in this quote. He can admit that he made a crappy chick flick and had no business going around topless and making out with Meryl Streep. So long as he admits that it was wrong, we will overlook that the whole thing ever occured and get back to the killing the way God supposed.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …