Clubbing has become an art and with that art comes the 10 best club hip-hop songs 2010 had to offer. There are certain songs that are played every 30 minutes at the club. These songs are typically mainstream tunes and are songs most people enjoy dancing to. Here is a list of the best club hip-hop songs 2010 had to offer that you may have been dancing to.
- "Not Afraid" Coming out of the shadows, Eminem reminded everyone why he is one of the best musical artists with this song. By the time this song even gathered enough attention, it was played in clubs all around the country. After that, everything else was history.
- "B.M.F. (Blowin' Money Fast)" You would usually think that a song about blowing money fast would be boring, but Rick Ross managed to surprise us with this one. The rapper opens up with one of the most memorable lines ever. Once you can easily repeat the first line of this song without stumbling, that makes a song a club hit. Sure enough, this was one of the songs of the summer.
- "Teach Me How to Dougie" In 2010, Cali Swag District managed to have everyone everywhere saying, "Can you teach me how to dougie?" The song was like the "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" of 2010. The dance is not hard to do and that is a huge part of what made this song a popular request in the clubs.
- "Beamer, Benz or Bentley" Lloyd Banks had everyone wanting a Beamer, Benz or Bentley with this iconic song. Lloyd Banks can typically be underrated, but everyone knew his name once this song came on in the club.
- "Deuces" This hip-hop song marked Chris Brown's first successful comeback in 2009. This song is easily relatable among relationships and had people wanting more. After a month after its release, this song became everyone's anthem and was on heavy rotation at all the hottest clubs.
- "Power" Kanye West is known for the massive amount of controversy he manages to stir up. However, once he drops a new single, it automatically is a hit in clubs and on radio stations. This was no different with "Power," the first single off his new album.
- "My Chick Bad" Ludacris's hip-hop songs are known for being club bangers and "My Chick Bad" did this with the help of rising female rapper Nicki Minaj. The song made every guy want to have a "bad" chick and everyone girl wanted to be a "bad" chick.
- "All I Do is Win" DJ Khaled is mostly known for his long list of collaborators. In order to be one of the best hip-hop club song, the song has to sung over and over again. This song did just that with its catchy lyrics and mesmerizing voices like Busta Rhymes, Fabulous, Nicki Minaj and Diddy.
- "Black and Yellow" Wiz Khalifa has been in the underground scene for the longest time, but 2010 was the year he made the move to mainstream music with "Black and Yellow." You can't really understand what he is talking about, but it's really easy to scream "black and yellow" while you are in the club having fun.
- "Laker Anthem" One of the best club hip-hop songs of 2010 is not complete without "Laker Anthem." California natives like Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg and the New Boyz had to make a song just for the basketball team. This song was on constant play in clubs throughout California from the minute it dropped.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …