The 10 best club songs 2009 were a hard bunch to nail down. The year 2009 was ripe with club songs that hit top of the charts, and revolutionized the techno-electronic music industry for good. Among all in 2009, club songs hit us in the core of our industrial-loving, rave-pumping, progressive-spinning hearts.
- "Sexy Bitch" by David Guetta. Damn girl. Pump this jam all night. Although it hit mainstream success rather late in the 2009 musical scene, "Sexy Bitch" definitely toped the club songs of its generation.
- "Escape Me" by Tiesto. This DJ knows how to make our heads bop, and "Escape Me" is no exception. Featuring C.C. Sheffield, Tiesto hits the core of the best club songs in 2009 by giving everyone a taste of that electro love.
- "I Know You Want Me" by Pitbull. Mr. Worldwide continues to amaze us with his choices in club songs. "Calle Ocho" (a.k.a. "I Know You Want Me") was released in early 2009 to an excited American club-going audience.
- "Give It Up to Me" by Shakira. Featuring the all-famous Wayne Carter, Shakira didn't let the best club songs of 2009 down with this piece. The track was released on November 10, 2009.
- "I'm In Miami Bitch" by LMFAO. Who said white people can't rap? LMFAO has seriously "rocked the beat" and "rocked the show" in 2009. Their premiere song garnered not only club attention, but their own personal fame.
- "When Love Takes Over" by David Guetta. Mr. Guetta has certainly made a name for himself and his club pieces in 2009. "When Love Takes Over" is an excellent example of progressive techno in this day and age.
- "Evacuate the Dance Floor" by Cascada. Making a comeback from relatively unknown status after the hype of their 2005 hit "Every time We Touch," Cascada broke records with their 2009 club hit. A hallmark of club songs for its day, it debuted as #1 on the UK Singles chart.
- "LoveGame" by Lady GaGa. Ah, of course! Who could forget the legendary GaGa? LoveGame, a well-known track from her debut album, garnered significant attention among club songs in 2009.
- "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas. Fergie and the B.E.P. released this track along with a bunch of other club hits during the 2009 musical year. The song is notable as being the groups first #1 US single.
- "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa. Rounding up the last of our top 10 best club songs 2009 is Stefani Germanotta's famed "Poker Face". Nominated for "Best VMA for Video of the Year", the song joins GaGa's many other successes on her trophy wall.
The 10 best club songs 2009 broke serious ground. While it might be imprudent to say it was a truly unique year in the club genre, it definitely had a significant impact. Keep it bumpin', '09.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.