College students and visitors alike are sure to be thrilled by any one of these fantastic top 10 college baseball fields. With mouthwatering food, state of the art facilities and enthusiastic fans, everyone is sure to have a blast while taking in a game. Be sure to visit these top college baseball fields if ever you can!
- Dick Howser Stadium, Florida State University. After a $12 million dollar renovation in 2004, Florida State's baseball field became a top college baseball destination. On top of the initial facelift, they also upgraded to a $50,000 dollar sound system in 2005. It is no wonder that the field is a marvel!
- Baum Stadium, University of Arkansas. After winning the top spot in a 1998 poll of the best college baseball fields, Baum stadium has continued to impress. The University of Arkansas is also noted as the first NCAA team to average more than 8,000 tickets sold per game.
- Polk-Dement Stadium, Mississippi State University. Also called Dudy Noble Field, this amazing college baseball stadium has seated crowds exceeding 14,000 twice and even claimed an NCAA on-campus record of 14,991 fans! If you get a chance to go to this top college baseball field, make sure to get your hands on some mouthwatering BBQ.
- Foley Field, University of Georgia. With some of the most enthusiastic fans in the college baseball world, and having gone under a $3.5 million dollar renovation in 1990, Foley field is one of the top college baseball field today. For the best cheering and heckling, the University of Georgia is a great time just waiting to happen. Just be careful of flying objects.
- Hawks Field, University of Nebraska. After opening it's doors in 2002, the University of Nebraska has taken it's rightful place in the list of top ten college baseball fields. With great concessions and even playgrounds for the kids, this is one of the most family friendly facilities for fans. There is a ton of fun and excitement to be experienced at Hawks field.
- Oxford-University Stadium, Swayze Field, Ole Miss. When the $3.75 million dollar construction of Oxford-University stadium was finished in 1988, which is a ton now and a lot more back then, fans flooded in and have stayed put. To the delight of the fans, BBQ stands and picnic areas were added in 2007 and In 2009 more renovations were completed, adding new club suites for the more well-to-do college baseball goers.
- Alex Box Stadium, LSU. In 2009, LSU'S Tigers moved into Alex Box Stadium the second. The first Alex Box Stadium was home to the Tiger's from 1938-2008 and although saying goodbye to their former home may have been sad for some, the new stadium more than makes up for the old field. The Tiger's had finished first in the nation for total attendance fourteen seasons in a row and even in the first season of the new Alex Box Stadium, LSU gained a NCAA record of 403,056.
- Carolina Stadium, University of South Carolina. With about 6,400 permanent chair-back seats and a complete capacity of over 9,000 fans, this stadium is big and awesome. What is more, the baseball field has a State-of-the-art video scoreboard that measures 47 feet high and 44 feet wide. You surely will not miss a moment of the action.
- Lubrano Park, Penn State. To the joy of fans, Groundbreaking of Penn States Lubrano Park took place on May 18th, 2005. This amazing ballpark is noted as the first Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified baseball stadium in the world! Boasting great fans, food and facilities, this green friendly college baseball field is one to see for everyone to enjoy.
- Reckling Park, Rice University's Stadium. Also referred to as "the wreck", this incredible college baseball field underwent renovations in 2008 and became better than it ever was. There is a hospitality plaza on the third base side and new grassy areas and bleachers were added for fans. This baseball stadium in certainly far from being a wreck .
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!