The college baseball season doesn't end when the school year is finished as many of the top NCAA Division 1, 2 and 3 baseball players continue their competitive play over the summer in one of the 10 Best College Baseball Summer Leagues.
- Cape Cod League – Easily the best league in the nation, the Cape Cod League sends handfuls of players to the Major Leagues. With teams in Bourne, Brewster, Chatham, Cotuit, Falmouth,Harwich, Hyannis, Orleans, Wareham and Yarmouth-Dennis, collegiate baseball players flock to Cape Cod to play against the best of the best.
- Alaska Baseball League – The Alaska League is well known as perhaps the second best collegiate baseball league in the country. The Alaska Baseball League has teams in Fairbanks, Anchorage, Mat-Su and Peninsula.
- New York Collegiate Summer League – With teams scattered throughout upstate New York, the New York Collegiate Summer League is home to many collegiate players each and every summer. Teams play in Allegany, Amsterdam, Bolvar, Brockport, Elmira, Geneva, Glens Falls, Little Falls, Niagra, Saratoga, Watertown and Webster.
- California Collegiate League – Home to many talented high school and collegiate players, California is also home to a highly-respected summer collegiate league. Teams are housed in Lake County, Salinas, San Francisco, San Luis and Santa Barbara.
- New England Collegiate Baseball League – The Cape Cod League takes ownership of Southern Massachusetts while the NECBL owns the rest of New England. With teams spread throughout all six New England states, the NECBL has a host of top players from all divisions.
- Coastal Plain League – The Coastal Plain League picks from the well-stocked mid-Atlantic and southeast. The Coastal Plain League has teams in Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Great Lakes Summer Collegiate League – The Great Lakes League is perhaps the largest summer league in the country for college baseball players. The Great Lakes Summer League has teams in Delaware, Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania.
- Texas Collegiate Baseball League – Much like California, Texas is home to a wealth of baseball talent. Much of that talent plays in the nine-team Texas Collegiate Baseball League.
- Northwoods League – The Northwoods League has teams in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa and Ontario, Canada.
- Valley Baseball League – The Valley Baseball League is based in Virginia. The Valley Baseball Collegiate Summer League has nine teams competing, featuring players from Divisions 1, 2 and 3.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.