10 Best Colognes For Men
The 10 best colognes for men should include fragrances that are subtle as well as an addition to a man’s wardrobe. The cologne should be a scent, which captures the mood of the movement as well as the chemistry of the man. Colognes should be tested by using samples to check their effect by regarding other people’s reactions and opinions.
- “Yves Saint Laurent Pour Homme” This sensual and best cologne for men was created in 1971 by Yves Saint Laurent has a woods type aroma which gives the man a masculine feel as noted in the scent. What does this mean? By just walking passed a man wearing this scent, the woman can dream she is in love by the masculine smell built into this cologne type chemistry. Blended with a hint of rosemary and marjoram this cologne is purposely devised for the man to have a sense of well-being.
- “Fleur du Male Cologne ”This earthy cologne was created by Paul Gaultier in 2007. It is composed of a charming masculine scent consisting of orange blossoms creating a soapy ultra clean fragrance. This modern cologne is made for year round use. Any woman will find herself dreaming of the man wearing this cologne.
- “Narcisco Rodriguez For Him Cologne” created by Narcisco Rodriguez in 2007 has a perfect manly scent and is considered a best cologne fragrance for a man. This cologne depicts a musk tone consisting of a mixture of patchouli and violet. It brings in a dreamy and adventurous thought to the person smelling the scent for the first time.
- “Tabarome Cologne for Men” This cologne created by Creed in 1999 brings forth a note of hidden ginger, sandalwood and tobacco flower. It says in itself it is masculine and has a nostalgic feeling within its musk scent. It surely gives the idea of being one of the best colognes for men.
- “Infusion d’Homme Cologne for Men” Created by Prada this cologne has achieved one of the best scents on the market. This oriental type scent was created in 2008. Powder and floral influences this cologne has captured the hearts of many women just by the man wearing its scent. This cologne truly is one of the best colognes for a man to have to lure that special woman.
- “La Nuit de L’Homme Cologne for Men” Designed and created by Yves Saint Laurent in 2009. This cologne captures the mood of masculine in a mysterious note. It is spicier and sweeter than other scents of cologne bringing forth a different type of feeling for the man who is wearing it.
- “Eau d’Hadrien Cologne for Men” This men’s cologne created by Annick Goutal brings forth a hint of Les Memories d’Hadrien. This cologne is brilliantly created with the smells of the Mediterranean grove, lemons, and cypress wood making it one of the best colognes created in 1980 for a man.
- “L’Instant Cologne for Men” One of the best colognes for men occurred with its creation in 2004 by Guerlin. It is sensual, luminous and decisive in its scent. It has a hint of patchouli and citrus all wrapped into one neat scent. This citrus smelling type cologne should be worn during the day.
“Pour Homme Cologne for Men” Created by Gucci in 2003 this cologne has a woody and oriental scent. This seductive cologne captures many women by its scent. Wearing one of the best colognes on any date remains important if you are trying to catch that special woman to wrap around your arms.
- “Paco Rabanne pour Homme” This cologne was created by Paco Rabanne in 1973 and was considered one of the best men’s cologne’s at that time and still is. Its lavender aroma flanked by herbs of tarragon and sage give it quite the different smell which is luring and sexy.