The 10 best comedy movie quotes are the greatest lines from some of the best comedy movies. The best comedy movie quotes are jokes, one-liners and punch lines. Comedy movie quotes are from all genres of comedies. So relax and check out these best comedy movie quotes.
- “So what do you do?” “I enjoy skinny skiing…bull fights on acid,” This comes from the movie “Caddyshack.” The movie centers on the hilarious things that happen at an exclusive golf course. The movie stars Chevy Chase, Bill Murray and Rodney Dangerfield.
- “Are you the lady who doesn’t realize she’s pregnant until she’s sitting on the toilet and the kid pops out?” The line comes from the movie “Knocked Up” and is one of the best comedy movie quotes. The movie stars Seth Rogers and Katherine Heigl. The movie is about Ben and Allison who met at a night club, get drunk and have an unprotected one-night stand. Allison finds out she is pregnant weeks later and the couple reunite to raise the baby.
- “Do you have protection?” “I don’t believe in guns.” The line is from the 2005 movie “40 Year Old Virgin.” The movie stars Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd and Steve Carell. Andy is a virgin who reveals his secret to his co-workers who try to find him a woman. But Andy falls in love with Trish, a single mom.
- “The only thing I’m doing with my eyes is putting a bag over your head, you toothless moron!” This is one of the best comedy movie quotes from the 2007 movie “I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.” The movie stars Adam Sandler, Kevin James and Jessica Biel. Chuck and Larry are two straight firemen in Brooklyn. They pretend to be a gay couple in order to get domestic partner benefits.
- “I just got a shipment of Pineapple Express, the dopest dope I’ve ever smoked. Smell it. It’s like God’s vagina.” The 2008 movie “Pineapple Express” has some of the best comedy movie quotes ever. The movie stars Seth Rogen, James Franco, Gary Cole and Rosie Perez. Dale is a court processor and Saul is a pot dealer who deals the rare strain of marijuana called Pineapple Express. When Dale witnesses the murder of a drug lord, he panics and drops his weed at the scene of the crime. Now the bad guys are after Dale and Saul.
- “And then one time I ate some rotten berries. Man, there were some strong gases seepin’ outta my butt that day,” The 2001 movie "Shrek" produced some of the best comedy movie quotes. The movie stars Mike Meyers, Eddie Murphy and Cameron Diaz. Shrek is a green ogre who lives in a swamp that was just taken by the mean Lord Farquaad. Shrek and Donkey set out to get the swamp back. The Lord made a deal with Shrek to rescue Princess Fiona. But Shrek soon finds out that he is in love with the princess who is hiding a secret.
- “Tomorrow is the big day. So get your rest. No late parties, drinking tequila and trying to get lucky.” The line comes from the movie “School of Rock.” Dewey is a rock star wannbe who poses as a substitute teacher and turns his class into a rock band. The movie stars Jack Black, Mike White, Joan Cusack as and Sarah Silverman.
- “The good Lord is telling me to confess something,” “Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay.” The 2007 “Simpsons Movie” has released some of the best comedy movie quotes. Homer pollutes the town’s water supply by accident. The town of Springfield becomes surrounded by a huge dome. The Simpsons fled and were considered fugitives.
- “Hit me,” “It’s not blackjack.” The movie is about Danny Ocean and his ten friends who make plans to rob three casino banks in Las Vegas at one time. The movie stars George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Bernie Mac.
- “Tattoo on the lower back? Might as well be a bull’s-eye.” John and Jeremy are womanizers who love to sneak into weddings to find single women. But trouble brews when John falls in loves with Claire. The movie stars Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson and Rachel McAdams.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …