The 10 best conspiracy documentaries chosen below are a small group of documentaries among an enormous array of conspiracy documentaries that are available for public viewing. The difficult part of having any type of conspiracy media available is the problem of settling a particular theory's truth to the satisfaction of both the proponents and the opponents.
- "One Third of the Holocaust" is one of the best conspiracy documentaries, which claims that the genocide of Jews during World War II referred to as the Holocaust never took place. Holocaust deniers believe that the Holocaust did not occur in the manner or to the extent as it is historically recognized. The Holocaust deniers believe that it was a deliberate attempt by the Jewish Conspiracy to advance the Jews at the expense of other people.
- "The New American Century" is another one of the best conspiracy documentaries that exposes how every major war in US history was a fraud using videos of insiders admitting it was a fraud. The film exposes how the first film theatres used broadcast propaganda to anger the American people into the Spanish-American War.
- "Camp FEMA: American Lockdown" is one of the best conspiracy documentaries that shows recent legislation legitimizing internment camps to detain U.S citizens in the event of an uprising or civil unrest. This conspiracy documentary questions who are the domestic terrorists that will end up in these camps.
- "December 21, 2012-The End of the World" is also one of the best conspiracy documentaries which has forecasters predicting when the end of the world will happen based on the ancient Mayan calendar. These forecasters believe that the earth will suffer cataclysmic disasters ranging from earthquakes to nuclear reactor meltdowns. Some proponents of this conspiracy documentary have already begun stocking up on survival supplies.
"FDR Pearl Harbor Conspiracy" is one of the best conspiracy documentaries which questions how much American Officials knew about Japanese plans. The film shows how various sources already knew what was to occur and let it happen to to force America into war.
"Apollo Zero" is one of the best conspiracy documentaries that questions if the entire space program even took place. Questions are raised as to why only three countries have been able to put a man in earth's orbit. The conspiracy documentary also points out various improbabilities such as only using batteries for the astronauts life support system or using parachutes to land in the ocean after re-entering the atmosphere at 25,000 mph.
"The Bin Laden Conspiracy – Dead or Alive" is another one of the best conspiracy documentaries which questions whatever happened to the search for Bin Laden. This controversial documentary questions whether Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11. The film asks why after 9/11 Bin Laden is still at large, especially since this has been the most expensive manhunt the world has ever seen.
- "Dark Side of the Moon" is one of the best conspiracy documentaries whose intent was to entertain but also to shake up the viewer. This conspiracy documentary claims that Stanley Kubrick and other movie producers were recruited to convince the U.S. public of the need for a space program. President Nixon enlisted Kubrick's creative talents especially after having made "2001: A Space Odyssey.:
"The Tobacco Conspiracy" is also one of the best conspiracy documentaries which exposes the history of the tobacco companies lies and scams. This conspiracy documentary is based on scientific frauds as well as working with organized crime. The film shows the conflict between individual responsibility and corporate greed.
- "Hangar 18: The UFO Warehouse" is another one of the best conspiracy documentaries which asks questions regarding the location of UFO's that have crashed. This conspiracy documentary claims that some believe that the UFO's are taken to a top secret location called Hangar 18 in Ohio. Interviews are conducted with former employee's of Hangar 18, UFO researchers, and some elected officials about what actually takes place at this facility.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.