Our readers have wanted to know what the ten best convertibles on the market are. Today, after weeks of researching, we have that answer for you. Without further wait, here is out list of the ten best convertibles on the market.
- Bentley Continental GTC: The number one convertible on our list is the Bentley Continental GTC. The Continental GTC is capable of reaching speeds up to 195 mph.
- Chevrolet Corvette Convertible: Our number two convertible on our list is the Chevy Corvette Convertible. Like the coupe version, it is powered by a 430 horsepower V8 engine. It can reach 60 mph in 4.2 seconds.
- Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG: Our number three convertible is the SL63 AMG. It is a sporty rear-wheel drive roadster that comes with a 518 horsepower V8 engine. It comes with the AMG speedshift 7-speed automatic transmission that can provide up to 35 percent faster gear changes compared to traditional transmissions.
- Audi TTS Roadster: The number four convertible on our list of the ten best convertibles on the market. The Audi TTS Roadster is a sleek, sporty roadster that is a pleasure to drive. It can reach 60mph in 5.6 seconds and is only .2 seconds slower than the TTS coupe.
- Lexus IS 250C: The number five convertible on our list of the best convertibles on the market is the Lexus IS 250C.
- Pontiac G6 GT Convertible: The number six convertible on our list of the ten best convertibles on the market is the Pontiac G6 GT Convertible. It offers speed and safety at an affordable price. Despite Pontiac shutting down its doors at the end of the year, the C6 GT Convertible is still one of the best convertibles on the market.
- Saab 9-3 Aero Convertible: The number seven convertible on our list of the ten best convertibles on the market is the Saab 9-3 Aero Convertible. It is a four passenger convertible that is built to have fun. It comes with a lowered, sport tuned chassis, and various posh refinements including two-tone leather appointed seats.
- BMW 128i Convertible: The number eight convertible on our list of the ten best convertibles on the market is the BMW 128i. It is a sporty cabriolet that can reach speeds up to 130mph. It averages 28mpg and is one of the most reliable convertibles on the market today.
- Mazda MX-5: The second to last convertible on our list of the ten best convertibles on the market is the Mazda MX-5. Its primary characteristic is fun driving. It comes with a 167 horsepower 4 cylinder engine.
- Smart Fortwo Brabus Cabriolet: The final convertible on our list is probably one you never thought of getting. The Smart Fortwo Brabus Cabriolet is a micro convertible that is capable of reaching speeds up to 96 mph. Despite its small size, the Smart Fortwo can accommodate tall passengers.
So there you have it, our list of the ten best convertibles on the market.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
Cooking With Booze: Bourbon Barrel Quad Ice Cream
If you're ever going to make dessert, make it this beer-and-bourbon brilliance.