The 10 best country beer drinking songs are great for any night out at the bar, a family get together or throwing a big party outdoors. These country songs are reminiscent of drinking beer in a bar, partying on the beach and or folks just having a hard time paying their bills.
- "Drinking Bone" by Tracy Byrd. This song is sure to get a crowd up and moving. While the drinking bone is connected to the party bone, she might not think so if you don’t come home. While Tracy is best known for his country beer drinking songs, he was also recognized in the House of Representatives for helping people in the community in the Southwest Texas in 2008. He is popular with his fans and his neighbors, and the 10 best country beer drinking songs list wouldn’t be complete without this one.
- "Friends in Low Places" by Garth Brooks. We all can remember sitting in a bar listening to this song and singing along with friends. Garth Brooks has a great voice and is known for making country music a worldwide trend. This song is a classic country beer drinking song that we don’t mind hearing again and again.
- "Beer Run" by Rodney Carrington. Carrington is one of America’s most successful standup comics and he has formal training in acting and theater. A native of Longview, Texas he will be forever popular for this upbeat and hilarious song. Rodney currently has eight albums to date.
- "Margaritaville" by Jimmy Buffett. This song is famous in the tropical islands and can be heard at almost every bar along Key West, Florida. Jimmy Buffett is known for his partying songs and as well as his island attire. This is a country beer drinking song that won’t soon be forgotten.
- "One Bourbon, One Scotch and One Beer" by George Thorogood. This song has a great beat and Thorogood is a legendary storyteller. This song is about a guy who can’t pay his rent and his landlady keeps hassling him for it. Thorogood has been in the country music business since 1974, and he has six gold platinum albums and two certified platinum albums
- "You Don’t Have To Call Me Darling" by David Allen Coe. Although Coe’s music video is a little strange, this country beer drinking song is a classic. It’s hard to find someone who doesn’t know this song, and David really brings it with getting drunk the day his mom gets out of prison. This song is filled with hysterical lyrics that will be a hit at any party.
- "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd. We all have fond memories of this country singer, and Lynyrd Skynyrd is a legend in his own right. This is an oldie but goodie, and any beer drinking party wouldn’t be complete without it. It brings back all the memories of the hippie era that we love to drink to.
- "Family Tradition" by Hank Williams, Jr. This song is for every country family who celebrates their heritage, and is commonly played at family reunions of all kinds. Even if you’re not a country music fan, it’s hard not to love this country beer drinking song. It reminds people of where they come from and celebrating family traditions.
- "I Love This Bar" by Toby Keith. This is a song that has been popular with many country bars over the years, and Keith is an awesome songwriter. He reminds us that we all come from different walks of life, but when it comes to drinking beer in bar, we all like to party just the same. Toby is also known for another popular beer drinking song called Beer For My Horses and definitely deserves to be on the 10 best country beer drinking songs list.
"Red Necks, White Socks and Blue Ribbon Beer" by Johnny Russell. This is a great beer drinking song that is known by adults and children alike. This song is a classic and is a reminder of growing up in the country. Although it is a short song, it will go down in history as one of the best country beer drinking songs ever.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.